Page 5 of Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin reviews

4.3/5 - 143 reviews

Brand: Spectro Jel

Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methocellulose, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol (moisturizer), Hydrated Silica, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Oleate.

Reviewed on June 19, 2011

I have been using spectro jel religiously (twice a day, 30 seconds) due to the rave reviews I have seen on various websites.

Initially, it smells a bit like glue, but you'll get used to it

I have been using Cetaphil Sensitive Skin before I started using this, and I had no pimples whatsoever on my cheeks.

After couple of weeks after SJ, my cheeks gradually broke out more and more.

This continued to the point where I could just not take it anymore due to scarring, so I switched back to Cetaphil, and my face cleared within couple of days.

This may work on some skin types,

but in my case, it clearly did not.

Reviewed on June 15, 2011

Felt so nice I used it the night I got it and when I woke up some of my pimples were gone already!!! I also use dickinsons witch hazel 100% natural moisturizer it stinks really bad but it really helps too

Reviewed on May 24, 2011

After reading the positive reviews on this site, I decided to try out a new cleanser since I have sensitive/combo skin. This product sounded great, but after using it morning and night for 2 weeks, I've been breaking out like CRAZY! Little bumps on my face every where!! This clogged my pores in places were I don't normally get pimples. After I stopped using this cleanser my skin immediately cleared up. I gave it to my boyfriend and it broke him out too. :(

Reviewed on April 28, 2011

this is the most natural product i have used i love it ! other products feel like you can notice your acne more but this is just..amazing ! im in love IT CLEARED MY ACNE IN 2 DAYS !

Reviewed on April 15, 2011

I haven't had clear skin since I was 16. Being 22 and still having 10-15 pimples was frustrating. In a week and a half Spectro Jel completely cleared my skin. I use a light exfoliate before I use Spectro jell and I do this twice a day (morning, night). For the first time in 6 years my skin is clear, I don't need make-up and I have a different appearance confidence that I haven't felt before... my skin is glowing and healthy. I only hope everyone can have the amazing results I had in just a week and a half. Good luck!!!! :)

Reviewed on April 11, 2011

I've been using Spectro Jel for almost a year and have seen great improvement in my skin. I can actually go days upon days with no pimples which hasn't happened in years for me. Of course, I still get the few pimples here and there but who doesn't? I absolutely love this product. It gives me the confidence I used to have before struggling with break outs. There are even days where I don't even have to wear any makeup at all. It leaves my skin feeling soft and radiant. I know the battle of trying to find a really good cleanser that works and I'm so thankful to have finally found one! :)

Reviewed on March 24, 2011

Spectro has saved my skin on many occasions, i love it. The only thing is that it doesn't exfoliate or get into the pores as much as other cleansers so I use a sephora scrubbing brush with it a few days a week and it cleared my acne up perfectly. Its perfect for using with Retin-A or other perscription medication for acne. Be patient with it

Reviewed on January 28, 2011

This is super gentle which is awesome and healthy for your skin. It gives it the chance to actually heal, where harsh exfoliaters are constantly damaging it. I use Spectro twice daily in combination with an exfoliator (once/week) and this combination is great! Scrub for approximately 30 seconds to let it do its work. Results aren't instant, but patience is key because it really helps long term!

Try this, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on January 21, 2011

So I started using this product about a month ago and I have to say my skin when from terrible to the clearest I have ever seen it. I also use the cleansing pads that spectro makes, the blemish prone skin ones, and they help that much more. I use this in the morning and at night, and it is my religion. Amazing.