Page 4 of Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin reviews

4.3/5 - 147 reviews

Brand: Spectro Jel

Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methocellulose, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol (moisturizer), Hydrated Silica, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Oleate.

Spectro Jel Cleanser 500ml (17 Fl.oz.) Pump (For Blemish Prone Skin (Fragrance Free))
updated: 03/02/2015 02:01 UTC

Reviewed on December 30, 2011

I use this in the shower everyday and it works great on my sensitive skin. I've tried everything and it only made my skin extremely dry and red. Spectro Jel however doesn't make my skin dry but only redens my skin immediately after I get out of the shower (redness will slowly go away after 10 minutes). That being said, I use it daily and in the shower. It's quick, easy, doesn't smell and keeps my skin pretty clear. I recommend using a different product for scars considering it does not clear those up. I also recommend using a light, oil free moisturizer after washing off the Spectro Jel if you are prone to dry skin.

Reviewed on November 11, 2011

I started using this because I had allergic reaction to my last cleanser so my derma gave me this to use instead. I've been using this for quite a while and it's really good for people with sensitive skin. Also one tiny 50 ml bottle lasted me the entire summer! so it really stretches your dollar :)

Reviewed on November 1, 2011

didn't do anything for my skin.

Reviewed on October 24, 2011

This product is AMAZING!!!

I absolutely love it! I had been struggling with acne on my forehead for months and months and this combined with Clindoxyl Gel and Differin XP, completely cleared my skin, I haven`t had any acne problems since I started using it about 4 months ago. :)

Reviewed on October 22, 2011

The best everyday gentle skin cleanser out there! I have even used to use cetaphil then switched to this and have been using it for over 2 years. I would not recommend this product for severe acne as it is too gentle.

For those who are complaining about blackheads, the only way to remove/prevent them is to get facials and use a SCRUB to exfoliate and prevent oil build-up!

Reviewed on October 2, 2011

This does work, however if you want to get rid of blackheads, i suggest something else.

in the colder seasons, it tends to irritate my skin. if you have sensitive skin, try the dry skin formula in the colder seasons to aviod redness.

Reviewed on September 25, 2011

i love spectro jel. I am only 13 but i needed a cleanser that was affordable,gentle,clears skin and doesn't harm the face.After using it for about 2 months my skin is amazing now!i will definitly be purchasing another one today

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

I used Spectro Jel September last year with the moisturizer, then after I finished about 5 months later, I decided to try different products... I BROKE OUT (I'm almost 40), even with Cetaphil. Needless to say I just bought Spectro Jel with a bonus Cream pack at Walmart (very very good price). I tired EVERYTHING from the very expensive name brands, to organic and Spectro Jel is always a return favourite.

Reviewed on August 29, 2011

People with moderate-severe acne should not be compaining that this product didn't work for them because it's not supposed to treat acne.It's for people with a small amount of pimples. IF YOU HAVE ACNE USE THE ORANGE BOTTLE NOT THE PURPLE ONE.

Reviewed on August 24, 2011

I have used spectro gel for months now, and have not seen an improvement in my acne, which was greatly dissapointing due to the number of good review on here. I use the purple bottle, and gently cleanse my skin with it for 30 seconds twice a day, and it has done nothing. Granted, the results could've been worse, as it could've harmed my skin.