Page 2 of Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin reviews

4.3/5 - 145 reviews

Brand: Spectro Jel

Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methocellulose, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl Alcohol (moisturizer), Hydrated Silica, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Oleate.

Spectro Jel Cleanser 500ml (17 Fl.oz.) Pump (For Blemish Prone Skin (Fragrance Free))
updated: 10/25/2014 10:35 UTC

Reviewed on March 5, 2013

I didn't like it at first because it didn't remove my makeup as well as other cleansers and soap; however, you need to wipe it with a clothes and just rub your mascara off gently and it will be off. It's by far the best cleanser I've used. I initially got it for my face but bought another bottle to use in the shower on my body for some back acne. My face has been consistently clear since I started using it. I still have a few breakouts but I can go out with makeup and not worry about huge cysts.

Reviewed on February 26, 2013

This is currently my favourite cleanser. It is imperrative to follow the directions, however for best results. I prefer to appy this to dry skin and rub in small cirlces for at least 30 seconds and then remove it all with a wet washcloth. This has done wonders for the tone and health of my complexion and I my breakouts are very minor now if any.

Reviewed on February 25, 2013

I decided to give the spectro acne care line a try. My face did not respond negativaly or positivaly. Absolutely nothing happened to my face.

For me, I really needed something with a creamy lather and i need a makeup removing cleanser.

this product was definatly not for me.

Reviewed on October 21, 2012

I use this product in the morning and it keeps my acne stable which is awesome. I love it and it is reasonable priced.

Reviewed on September 3, 2012

I had originally bought the Spectro Jel Deep Pore Vanishing lotion and when it took out most of my harsh acne, I decided to give the rest of the line a try. This cleanser is absolutely wonderful. Combined with the product I mentioned above and their moisturizing facial lotion, my face is looking almost 100% clear and almost oil free! I had tried other cleansers and acne products with no luck, but this cleanser is a total skin saver! Bottom line is, after you get used to the smell (which isn't even that pungent) it's an excellent buy, it does what the bottle claims, the price isn't too bad and I fell in love with this product after the first use. I use 1 pump, morning and night, every day and I've never felt so confident in my skin. I hope everyone else can share a similar experience to mine, Good luck!

Reviewed on August 16, 2012

My mother recommended Spectro Jel for Blemish pron skin-fragrance free! 500ml for me because she knows how sensitive my skin is and i just break out to almost half the other cleansers i use. So a week has past now since i have been constantly using Spectro jel every morning and every night and I am so thankful for her suggestion that almost all my acne is gone and my face is sooooo smooooth! thank you mommy. i dont know what i would do without her.

Reviewed on August 1, 2012

I've been using it for over a year now and it works amazingly. I first began using it when I started my accutane treatment and since then I fell in love with.

Reviewed on July 30, 2012

I've used Spectro Jel for about a year now and it works great! When I have breakouts it gets rid of them relatively fast, and helps prevent future breakouts as well. The one thing I love about Spectro Jel is that it doesn't dry out your skin at all, which has been a major problem that I've had with other acne products. Overall, I definitely recommend this to everybody.

Reviewed on June 30, 2012

I have struggled with acne for a while, but it got worst once I entered High School. I literally tried EVERYTHING in skin care, it all bothered my skin and I have sensitive skin, all the other products didn't have different cleansers it was one or you couldn't find one. I went to my local pharmacy and asked the experts on what would work for my sensitive combination skin, they handed me Spectro jel and said "Try this, You'll love it.", And I DID!!

Bottom line is, if you are like me I can say you'll love it!

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

Spectro Jel is a good starter cleanser for any skin care regimen or for anyone wanting a cheaper and no-frills substitute. The product delivers medium effectiveness at a very attractive price range. In addition, I’ve never experienced dryness or irritation from using Spectro Jel.

ADVICE:

Get free samples from your dermatologist if you have one. Otherwise, start off with the smaller 200mL version available in grocery stores. The last thing you want to do is buy the large format only to find out it’s not for you. For greater cost savings, go with the 900mL version available only at Costco. For greater convenience, Well.ca offers the 500mL format for $11.91 with free shipping in Canada.

For more reviews of acne products, see my blog at [link removed]