Spectro HydraCare Facial Moisturizer reviews

Brand: Spectro

Spectro HydraCare Facial Moisturizer

Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polyglycerin-10, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzethonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.

Avoid
Reviewed on February 16, 2015

run. If you live in a cold country like Canada and you want to protect your skin from constant switches between heated-with-electricity places and freezing places during winter period, the product is really not effective... every single move i made with my face gave my skin small and plenty of "cracked folds" if it makes any sense. Anyways my skin was left dry with this product... I tried this product and the one for dry-skin even though i don't usually have dry skin and even there it didn't help... Please give a favor to your skin don't purchase spectro's moisturizers. They don't reach their cleanser's level though because they are terrific in this case!

nooo
Reviewed on September 22, 2014

clogged my pores and made me break out, and made my face like a tomato

Been using it for 5 years!
Reviewed on September 29, 2013

I have very acne prone and combo skin. When I was in 7 grade I had pretty bad acne on my forehead mostly between my brows so I tried this moisturizer with the cleanser and it leaves my skin feeling great. I've been repurchasing it since. It doesn't clear away acne but it helps to sooth them and it won't clog pores. I do only use it as a day moisturizer and use another at night to switch things up. If your on an acne treatment and the products that you use are very harsh and drying, then you most likely won't like it because it's a light moisturizer.

Reviewed on June 25, 2012

So far, this product feels like a bargain. Compared to Garnier's gel moisturizer, it moisturizes more, and compared to Neutrogena/Olay's basic lotions, it doesn't feel as greasy.

Also, they have either reformulated or the others are mistaken: there is no salicylic acid.

I think I have finally found a moisturizer I can keep... my only regret is that I didn't try it sooner!

by Chickybabybluee on 09/29/2013 01:54
I was wondering that too, others have said it contains salicylic acid but I dnt think it does?
Reviewed on March 24, 2012

It is the best moisturizer I have tried yet! Definitively worth a try!

Reviewed on February 20, 2012

I'm not sure how I like this product. It didn't really moisturize my skin on a two weeks period but when I put this my skin isn't stiff and doesn't FEEL dry. It takes about 10 minutes to absorb. It will roll up if you re-apply during the day without washing. It's not a bad product but I can't say it's amazing. Try it.

Reviewed on February 4, 2012

It seems that this moisturizer (the purple bottle) was made for people with very oily skin. I have "normal" skin, and for me it didn't moisturize well enough, especially since my skin gets dried out from the BP. I have not tried the orange bottle, but I assume that it would moisturize more than this one. Also I found that it didn't get completely absorbed and would leave a residue on my skin, which I could feel the next time I would wash my face.

Reviewed on October 19, 2011

Works great! I've always been scared of putting moisturizer on my face because all the ones I put on made my face looking very oily and feeling greasy. When I bought the cleanser, it came with a free bottle of this moisturizer and I was a bit scrared but the minute I put this on I was thrilled. Since then i've always use spectro hydracare.

LOVE IT!

Reviewed on June 21, 2011

I used this with the Spectro Blemish Prone Skin cleanser hoping the compination would help.

The cleanser worked great, but everytime I used the moisturizer, I would get more pimples.

I didn't realize the problem was with the moisterizer until I skipped it one nite and my face looked better the very next morning.

This may work for others, but not if you have sensitive skin.

Reviewed on April 12, 2011

The hydracare for dry skin is the best moisturizer I've ever used. I used spectro's blemish-prone cleanser and moisturizer for a while, and decided to try out their stuff for dry skin. It's just as awesome as the blemish-prone, except it moisturizes a ton better and makes my skin EXTREMELY SOFT and a lot less red.