Spectro HydraCare Facial Moisturizer reviews

4.7/5 - 9 reviews
no reviews
no reviews

Brand: Spectro

Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polyglycerin-10, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzethonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.

Reviewed on March 24, 2012

It is the best moisturizer I have tried yet! Definitively worth a try!

Reviewed on February 20, 2012

I'm not sure how I like this product. It didn't really moisturize my skin on a two weeks period but when I put this my skin isn't stiff and doesn't FEEL dry. It takes about 10 minutes to absorb. It will roll up if you re-apply during the day without washing. It's not a bad product but I can't say it's amazing. Try it.

Reviewed on October 19, 2011

Works great! I've always been scared of putting moisturizer on my face because all the ones I put on made my face looking very oily and feeling greasy. When I bought the cleanser, it came with a free bottle of this moisturizer and I was a bit scrared but the minute I put this on I was thrilled. Since then i've always use spectro hydracare.

LOVE IT!

Reviewed on April 12, 2011

The hydracare for dry skin is the best moisturizer I've ever used. I used spectro's blemish-prone cleanser and moisturizer for a while, and decided to try out their stuff for dry skin. It's just as awesome as the blemish-prone, except it moisturizes a ton better and makes my skin EXTREMELY SOFT and a lot less red.

Reviewed on December 11, 2010

Benzyl peroxide can be very damaging to skin long term. It produces radicals which, much like harmful sun rays, can cause premature aging.

So I mix lots of tea tree oil with this moisturizer and it works just as well as BP, if not better. Tea tree has similar effects to BP only it's very healthy for skin.

Reviewed on June 20, 2010

Great product for anyone. And if you are now clear, the spectro gel cleanser is good. if not then use it before using a harsh cleanser.

I got it onsale for $5. So, if you don't have the cash for full prce just wait for it to go on ale.

Reviewed on May 10, 2010

For sensitive/combination skin, it's my new personal choice of moisturizers.

Reviewed on May 9, 2010

This is the best moisturizer i have ever tried! No wonder Spectro is a dermatologist recomended brand!