I want to say thank you to all of the people that helped make Acne.org possible...
After 8 years of being entirely not-for-profit, we now make our own skincare products, using super high quality ingredients, in
- Dad - For your support in everything that I do over the years and for your ongoing feedback.
- Mom - For making me believe in myself and instilling a core of love and caring for others.
- Rickey - For your marketing expertise and for looking out for me.
- Kent - For your passionate support and gusto for the cause.
- Mikell - For selflessly listening to me over the years and providing tough love and valuable feedback.
- Joel - For putting up with me for so many years. Oh, and for your patient genius. I don't know what I'd do without you.
- Brandy - For your generous heart. For caring so much. And for somehow reading my mind and being there for everyone when I cannot.
- Paul - For your boundless talents. For your trustworthiness. For being a friend. And for having the best accent ever.
- Kory - For patiently putting out fires and stepping in when I need you.
- Casey - For showing me how a big thinker can buckle it down and really get things done.
- Veronica - For making my life so much easier. Whew. Thanks.
- Diane - For your humor and your kick butt graphic design.
- Shawn - For lending your expertise to the team and blending so seamlessly. We're all really happy to have you.
Mentors and fellow soldiers
- Dr. Fulton - For your lifelong passion and deep caring for people. I am inspired.
- Debi - For giving and giving and giving and keeping the faith.
- Laura and Pat - For working to tirelessly improve lives one at a time and by teaching others to do the same.
- Rebecca Gadberry - For teaching me so much and for being so darn fun to be around.
- Moderators - What can I say? You are superstars and I count myself blessed every day to have such a great team of people looking out for the community.
- Product Volunteers - For your honest feedback. For keeping it real.
- The Community @ Acne.org - For keeping the site jumpin'. For your honesty and opinions while at the same time caring so much about one another. You are the backbone of Acne.org.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /var/www/acne.org/html/includes/footer.inc.php on line 150