Solugel Benzoyl Peroxide (4%) Gel reviews

4.2/5 - 24 reviews

Brand: Solugel

Benzoyl Peroxide (4%).

Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Fragrance, Promulgen G, Purified Water, and Simethicone.

The best BP
Reviewed on July 6, 2016

Used it when i was 16 , it was the only BP that worked on me. To bad it is discontinued in canada

Help
Reviewed on September 8, 2015

Where can you buy it. I cant find it anywhere to purchase it.

Dede, Toronto
Reviewed on January 7, 2013

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Ive had acne for 7 years and I've tried everything, description pills, birth control, prescription creams, over the counter creams and nothing has worked like this! And it worked fast! Definitely reccomend it! Please try it! I was hesitant to try it because it was just another cream from the drugstore but I seen it working for my sister and had to try it for myself. LOVE IT!

Anonymous, Dominican Republic
Reviewed on November 7, 2012

I recommend this to anyone who has metamorphic acne with oily skin. This is a miracle worker.

Reviewed on January 29, 2012

this is the best benzoyl peroxide product i've used. the 4% strength is perfect, not too drying. used consistently with moisturizer pretty well prevents skin flakiness and redness completely. this is my absolute favorite because of how quickly it dries. i hated having to wait 20 minutes or more for thicker BP creams/gels to dry.

however, forgetting to use once or twice can bring acne back super fast

Reviewed on December 29, 2010

I had light acne and oily skin. I have a reactive and combination/acne prone skin.

I use Spectro Jel cleanser, spectro jel moisturizer and Solugel 4 since only two weeks and I have no more blemishes, black heads and oily skin!!

This product is a miracle in a tube !!

I recommend it for sure!

TriciaD, Bahamas
Reviewed on September 6, 2009

I used this product once..it worked like a charm....then i stopped cuz i didnt like how pale my skin was gettin....tried other products n they didnt work as effectively as Solugel 4. Went back to using it after about 2 yrs, and I am totally not regretting the decision!!!!!!!!!!!!

However, i have to use it once a day instead of twice.

Its a GREAT PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!

Travis, Wiarton,Ontario
Reviewed on August 10, 2009

It works well for me and I highly recommend it to anyone struggling with other acne products. Even though it costs a bit more it is really worth it.