Page 3 of Sodium Sulfacetamide reviews

4.2/5 - 94 reviews

Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%).

Purified water; propylene glycol; lauramide DEA (and) diethanolamine; polyethylene glycol 400, monolaurate; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; sodium metabisulfite; methylparaben; xanthan gum; EDTA and simethicone.

Reviewed on September 4, 2009

It really works and my face looks great! And because I have great insurance I got it really cheap!

Reviewed on August 4, 2009

This stuff is great!!! I had no side effects and my acne started clearing up almost immediately! It's a miracle lol because I have had acne for a good 2 years and nothing OTC worked for me! The only downfall would be it could be exspensive, but my family's insurance covered it.

Reviewed on July 22, 2009

I've had acne for years, along with Rosacea, so my skin is very sensitive to scrubs, etc. I am so amazed at how well this works - i'm finally happy with my skin for the first time in a long while. Tip: the form i use is on packaged cleansing cloths, and i cut them in quarters so they last longer and place the unused pieces back in the pkg until ready to use. Even the 1/4 size has plenty of cleanser on it.

Reviewed on July 15, 2009

This product is amazing! I've been using this for about 10 months and i have not gotten any big break outs. Just a pimple or two once and a while but not even big enough to even be noticed. I started seeing results after about two weeks and was completely clear in about four. It's very affordable if you have insurance about 10 bucks and works great. If you have not used it yet you should definitely give it a try!! I would totally recommend this product!!

Reviewed on July 11, 2009

I used to use sodium sulfacetamide 10% and sulfur 5% in an actual lotion formulation (cream based). It didn't see THAT much improvement. But then again, I used it when I first started the treatment so there was a lot of work that the prescription had to do on my face. But later on switched over to the liquid formulation and it is soooo much better. I feel that the liquid formulation is much more effective. And the liquid formulation has a slight sheer pink tone to it, so I feel that it makes my skin tone look more even. I was given tinter drops along with the lotion so i could match the lotion to my skin tone, but I chose not to use the tinter. I no longer get ANY major breakouts. No more cysts. The tiny pimples sometimes do flair up, but they're not big and red the way they used to be. And the tiny ones heal very quickly.

Reviewed on May 28, 2009

I have had to deal with acne for years...have been on every Rx and over the counter medicine under the sun, nothing works. Just got put on the soduim sulfacetamide/sulfur wash and topical lotion and in one day i'm already seeing a MAJOR difference. If this stuff clears my face completely, I'm going to ask my new doctor to marry me.

Reviewed on May 14, 2009

This under my makeup along with Differin Gel .3% were the only 2 treatments that really kept my skin clear. I eventually stopped using this thinking it didn't do much and have been on Ziana gel. However, Ziana gel is awful so I'm going back to what worked best.

Reviewed on February 27, 2009

+My black heads flake right off with this medicine

+suggest washing afterwards with a facewash with abrasives (light) in it...