Page 3 of Sodium Sulfacetamide reviews

4.2/5 - 98 reviews

Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%).

Purified water; propylene glycol; lauramide DEA (and) diethanolamine; polyethylene glycol 400, monolaurate; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; sodium metabisulfite; methylparaben; xanthan gum; EDTA and simethicone.

Reviewed on June 23, 2010

I use the gel since I can't put oils on my sensitive skin. This stuff works really well. It is a healthier alternative to oral antibiotics. At first it will break you out a bit but after that you will be mostly clear. I've been using this for about a year and the acne is mostly gone. I use another stronger perscription for spot treating cysts.

Reviewed on April 16, 2010

This is a GREAT product. I dont want to jinx myself by saying so (because then I think somehow it will stop working) but its really helped me. I had a sudden break out of cystic acne at 27 and I didnt even want to leave the house. The first doctor I went to rudely asserted that my skin would never clear up without antibiotics and a retinoid. I am really hesitant to take oral antibiotics so I went to another doctor. This combined with a 4% BP wash has really helped my skin. I still get about 1 zit a week but Im fine with that compared to what it was. Doctor just prescribed me a 5% BP wash instead and thinks this will get everything under control. Heres hoping!

Reviewed on November 23, 2009

This product worked a miracle on my face. I have battled acne for 10 years and this product along wtih Epiduo at night cleared up my face. I had the cystic acne that was painful and new ones sprouted daily. i have not had one single break out in 2 months.

Reviewed on November 22, 2009

Good product so far have seen a dramatic change within a week. Hope this continues.

Reviewed on November 9, 2009

Compared to some of the facial washes I was purchasing for my face, this item is comparable if not cheaper! I am

Reviewed on October 29, 2009

Prognosis looks good for me

Reviewed on September 4, 2009

It really works and my face looks great! And because I have great insurance I got it really cheap!

Reviewed on August 4, 2009

This stuff is great!!! I had no side effects and my acne started clearing up almost immediately! It's a miracle lol because I have had acne for a good 2 years and nothing OTC worked for me! The only downfall would be it could be exspensive, but my family's insurance covered it.

Reviewed on July 22, 2009

I've had acne for years, along with Rosacea, so my skin is very sensitive to scrubs, etc. I am so amazed at how well this works - i'm finally happy with my skin for the first time in a long while. Tip: the form i use is on packaged cleansing cloths, and i cut them in quarters so they last longer and place the unused pieces back in the pkg until ready to use. Even the 1/4 size has plenty of cleanser on it.