SleepClean Acne Fighting Pillowcase reviews

4.3/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: SleepClean

Only One Color
Reviewed on August 1, 2015

Love the pillowcase. I just wish it came in more colors. Shipped on time. Would recommend.

Keeping Clean
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

This pillowcase round out my skincare routine, ill never go back to a pillowcase that doesn't actively fight bacteria.

Purchased For My Daughter
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

Overhead one of my friends talking about these pillowcases, so I decided to purchase two for my daughter. She enjoys the product and I can certainly tell there has been a reduction in the overall redness around her chin and cheeks. Worth every penny !

Shipped super fast
Reviewed on July 30, 2015

Pillowcase shipped super fast ! so far so good. I try to wash my face every night before sleep on them.

Worst pillow case ever!
Reviewed on June 24, 2015

The worst pillow case. Gave me a rash. Dr Oz says these silver ion pillow cases are basically snake oil! bad product, do not buy!

Never Thought Of This
Reviewed on May 30, 2015

This pillowcase has been so great. Not only is it very soft but I've noticed a decline of the acne on my face. Definitely recommended!

As advertised
Reviewed on May 27, 2015

Purchased this a couple weeks ago, I sleep with my dog so I was kinda concerned there was bacteria on my pillowcase. Works great definetly has helped control my acne !

Pillowcase helping my Acne
Reviewed on January 19, 2015

Before I got my SleepClean pillowcase I would wake up with oil and what felt like a layer of grime on my face. I have always had an issue with oily skin and breakouts on my face. I have been so happy with my SleepClean case. I have also noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looks. I haven't had a breakout since I started using it. I have tried all kinds of scrubs and skin medicines and seriously nothing has been easier or as quickly effective as this pillowcase. I'll never sleep without one again.