Page 5 of Skinoren Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 82 reviews

Brand: Skinoren

Azelaic Acid (20%).

Arlatone 983 S (polyoxyethylene fatty acid ester), cutina CBS (mixture of mono-dicglyceridene, fatty alcohols, triglycerides and wax esters), cetearyloctanoate, propylene glycol, glycerol 85%, benzoic acid, purified water.

Reviewed on January 18, 2009

WORKS AMAZING. if you dont mind a little pain to have clear skin buy this stuff.

Reviewed on January 8, 2009

I've been using this product for nearly 3 months now and i'm giving up. My skin looks older and ragged due to the drying effect. This product has not been working for me at all!

Reviewed on January 6, 2009

Only been useing this cream for 2 days now but as soon as u put it on a few hours later u can really feel it working.. Just hopein it now helps as other creams like Panoxy havent worked And duax..

Reviewed on December 27, 2008

Its on trial..but happy enough to keep using it

Reviewed on November 19, 2008

i have tried loads of different creams, gels and solutions in the past which have not made the slightest difference and my doctor said they were all the same types so he prescribed me this which is completely different and contains different ingredients. i have only been using it for one day so far however it has made a difference. i hope it continues to get better.

also if your in full time education get it from your doctor it will be cheap or free

Reviewed on October 11, 2008

I've been using this for two years now and it still works as good as ever. I will keep using it for as long as it takes.

Reviewed on August 31, 2008

I usually break out ALL THE TIME and i used to have a skin routine consisting of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing every single day and i would be in the bathroom for 45 minutes just so a pimple wouldn't pop on my face! Now i've been using skinoren on its own for just 2 weeks and I haven't broken out AT ALL! Sure, no major improvements in the scars, but that comes later! Im just glad I don't get any kind of blemishes anymore.

Reviewed on August 29, 2008

My doctor told me to try this after having been prescribed many other creams/gels, which also did not work but overall this has got to be the worst cream out of them all, i have stopped using it for now and i have another appointment this tuesday so ill keep my fingers crossed she gives me something that actually works.