Page 3 of Skinoren Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 85 reviews

Brand: Skinoren

Azelaic Acid (20%).

Arlatone 983 S (polyoxyethylene fatty acid ester), cutina CBS (mixture of mono-dicglyceridene, fatty alcohols, triglycerides and wax esters), cetearyloctanoate, propylene glycol, glycerol 85%, benzoic acid, purified water.

Reviewed on May 28, 2011

I apply Skinoren once a day before bedtime. The first week I used this product, I experienced an initial breakout. I used it in conjunction with Eryacne. I didn't experience the stinging that so many other members have reported, though I do apply Skinoren over a light moisturizer which might help inhibit stinging. I've experienced no irritation or excessive drying. My skin seems to like Skinoren. Combining Eryacne and Skinoren is keeping my skin clear.

Reviewed on February 11, 2011

definitely worth a try! IT's cost effective and it works better than any other acne treatment I have tried

Reviewed on December 12, 2010

I've been using Differin for 4 weeks now, and my IB was so bad that I decided to add Skinoren in. It worked wonders so far, all the bigger zits on my forehead are gone, redness is starting to fade too. Been using it for a week only, scrapped Differin fully (although people keep saying not to, but the breakouts just wouldn't cease!). In any case, Skinoren has stopped new breakouts too, which is great. Only concern I have is that my already dry skin is looking really thin and shiny, so I can't use it later on - on a daily basis. Maybe when it clears up most of the my forehead I'll consider using it every second day.

Also, it didn't help me at all with the little pores on my nose - made it more red, and skin thinner. I think it's a medication to be used on moderate acne, to be honest.

I'd reccommend it though, it's a moderately quick fix - I'm sure I saw resutls after just one day of use :)

Good luck!

Reviewed on July 12, 2010

get it, its non irritable, cheap, contains skin-friendly cream which benefits ur skin. i dont even bother writing reviews, but since this's so awesome i think i need to promote to all u people out there!

Reviewed on July 4, 2010

It works really well.. if ur at the end of ur teather give it a go because it will most probably help you just look at all the other reviews

Reviewed on May 18, 2010

I had tried Differin and most over the counter products, but nothing helped. Skinoren saved me, it's truly amazing. Since my skin is really sensitive I only use it once a day, but after just a couple of days the redness around my nose area was almost gone, and within a week a lot of my little blemishes are gone. Now, after a month, most of my "bumps" are gone too. I put it on at night after washing with warm water, wait 15 minutes and then put on my moisturier. My skin looks healthy now, I dont even feel like wearing foundation. And it just keeps getting better day by day. I love Skinoren.

Reviewed on May 18, 2010

First of all I'd like to point out that I have had acne ever since I was 18 and I'm now 24 with what can only be classified as adult acne.

I've been using this cream on its own since December 2009 and it has worked wonders on my skin. I stopped using the oral-antibiotic treatment which I was on for 3 years and continued using this cream.

It has however, made my skin around my mouth and chin really dry after showering. My lips seem to dry up a lot more than usual forcing me to use vaseline on them to stop the rest of my skin around them from tightening up.

This is the best solution to adult acne by far! Totally recommend this product.

Reviewed on April 5, 2010

The ONLY product that has 100% fully cleared my skin. I have tried near enough everything, 2 courses of roaccutane which has turned my moderate acne into mild-moderate - I generally get inflamed pustules on my nose and beard area.

BP irritated my skin and never got me 100% clear, retin a made me look like Alex Ferguson. Salicylic acid worked pretty well but never got me 100% clear.

This has worked wonders for my nose and I'm happier with my skin than I've been in a LONG time. I'm sure I'll still get the odd spot but Skinoren has pretty much saved my social life.

There are practically no downsides other than the investment of time to see if it works for you; combined with Dans AHA+ I have finally found a regimen that works wonders for me personally.

Reviewed on December 9, 2009

i will keep this cream for my routine skin care

Reviewed on November 15, 2009

Looks very promising. I have made this cream a part of my skin care routine. Will update later.