Page 5 of Skinoren Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 85 reviews

Brand: Skinoren

Azelaic Acid (20%).

Arlatone 983 S (polyoxyethylene fatty acid ester), cutina CBS (mixture of mono-dicglyceridene, fatty alcohols, triglycerides and wax esters), cetearyloctanoate, propylene glycol, glycerol 85%, benzoic acid, purified water.

Reviewed on April 5, 2009

Good product. I find it was very helpful when teamed with twice daily treatments of topical erythromycin.

Reviewed on February 25, 2009

really good this was the second last treat ment for me

but scared its too soon to talk

Reviewed on February 13, 2009

I use the 15 % Skinoren Gel , it absorbs better into the skin than the cream and leaves your face with a nice smooth and matt feel due to its skin-shedding properties.

Surprisingly it helps to prevent deeper , cyst like spots which i used to get.

Reviewed on January 21, 2009

I started having trouble with my skin when I turned 21... i was trying everything including expensive visits to the beautician every two weeks for a glycolic peals and topical tretinoin (which was soooo honorable). Anyways, I started to realize that my acne problem was associated with me having sensitive skin / rosacea. I'm now 28 and have found that skinoren is the best treatment for me... unfortunately if i stop using it I suffer breakouts again.... which only further illustrates how good this treatment is.

Reviewed on January 18, 2009

WORKS AMAZING. if you dont mind a little pain to have clear skin buy this stuff.

Reviewed on January 8, 2009

I've been using this product for nearly 3 months now and i'm giving up. My skin looks older and ragged due to the drying effect. This product has not been working for me at all!

Reviewed on January 6, 2009

Only been useing this cream for 2 days now but as soon as u put it on a few hours later u can really feel it working.. Just hopein it now helps as other creams like Panoxy havent worked And duax..

Reviewed on December 27, 2008

Its on trial..but happy enough to keep using it

Reviewed on November 19, 2008

i have tried loads of different creams, gels and solutions in the past which have not made the slightest difference and my doctor said they were all the same types so he prescribed me this which is completely different and contains different ingredients. i have only been using it for one day so far however it has made a difference. i hope it continues to get better.

also if your in full time education get it from your doctor it will be cheap or free