Page 4 of Skinoren Azelaic Acid (20%) Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 90 reviews

Brand: Skinoren

Azelaic Acid (20%).

Arlatone 983 S (polyoxyethylene fatty acid ester), cutina CBS (mixture of mono-dicglyceridene, fatty alcohols, triglycerides and wax esters), cetearyloctanoate, propylene glycol, glycerol 85%, benzoic acid, purified water.

Reviewed on May 18, 2010

I had tried Differin and most over the counter products, but nothing helped. Skinoren saved me, it's truly amazing. Since my skin is really sensitive I only use it once a day, but after just a couple of days the redness around my nose area was almost gone, and within a week a lot of my little blemishes are gone. Now, after a month, most of my "bumps" are gone too. I put it on at night after washing with warm water, wait 15 minutes and then put on my moisturier. My skin looks healthy now, I dont even feel like wearing foundation. And it just keeps getting better day by day. I love Skinoren.

Reviewed on May 18, 2010

First of all I'd like to point out that I have had acne ever since I was 18 and I'm now 24 with what can only be classified as adult acne.

I've been using this cream on its own since December 2009 and it has worked wonders on my skin. I stopped using the oral-antibiotic treatment which I was on for 3 years and continued using this cream.

It has however, made my skin around my mouth and chin really dry after showering. My lips seem to dry up a lot more than usual forcing me to use vaseline on them to stop the rest of my skin around them from tightening up.

This is the best solution to adult acne by far! Totally recommend this product.

Reviewed on April 5, 2010

The ONLY product that has 100% fully cleared my skin. I have tried near enough everything, 2 courses of roaccutane which has turned my moderate acne into mild-moderate - I generally get inflamed pustules on my nose and beard area.

BP irritated my skin and never got me 100% clear, retin a made me look like Alex Ferguson. Salicylic acid worked pretty well but never got me 100% clear.

This has worked wonders for my nose and I'm happier with my skin than I've been in a LONG time. I'm sure I'll still get the odd spot but Skinoren has pretty much saved my social life.

There are practically no downsides other than the investment of time to see if it works for you; combined with Dans AHA+ I have finally found a regimen that works wonders for me personally.

Reviewed on December 9, 2009

i will keep this cream for my routine skin care

Reviewed on November 15, 2009

Looks very promising. I have made this cream a part of my skin care routine. Will update later.

Reviewed on November 4, 2009

Try skinoren, it may not give everyone the same results. However mine were amazing, I have so much more confidence from it. It is cheap, no prescription is needed, also worth it. There really is no harm.

Reviewed on September 6, 2009

Clears skin in a few weeks,it is great product..

Reviewed on September 4, 2009

im jo, used this medication twice, last year and this year. used it last year for 5 months, this year 6 months. firat time used worked great for the first couple of weeks, no break outs at all. could see improvements. but this came to a hault when went on holiday to dubai last year, where the cream waz findin it hard to cope wit da heat. so it stopped workin.

the second year (2009) i used it 4 a long time, more than 6 months, dis time it made ma face worse got some scarring 4rm it. i think it didnt work, cauz maye i didnt use enough cream or cauz need to use plain water to wash it off, or cauz u might have to use da cream on ur whole of ur face. but worth a try 4 a newcomer, jut try and follow what the instructions say.

Reviewed on August 27, 2009

I've been uisng Skinoren for the past 6 months in conjuction with Docycyl (anti-biotic). The first 4 months my skin cleared up a bit but then the past two months the red inflammed acne came back.

My derm started gave me Minerva 35 and i started medication 2 days ago still in conjuction with Skinoren applied twice a day.

I will keep you posted regarding my progress, maybe this time I hope to see some improvement.

Reviewed on July 15, 2009

I said I will update u in 3 months,after writting here on the 11 May 2009. Well I have not finished 3 moths yet. But let me tell u I look much,much,much better than i was 2 moths ago.The pimples r completely gone.The dark spots r much lighter but still visible.Let me just say my self-esteem and confidence is right up thereeee.Am feeling GOOOD.Remember Iam on 6 months programme using Skinoren with Minerva35,end of the month I will visit my derm just to see if he is happy.But I am. I will update u again in 3 months. My curiousity now is wath will happen after i finish the 6 months.Mhhhh dont know will have to wait and see.But I cannot take another break out.