SkinClare Dietary Supplement reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: SkinClare

Regular - Oily Skin
Mangosteen Extract, Curcumin, Green Tea.

Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate.

Severe - Cystic Support
Guggul Extract.

Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, modified cellulose gum.

Reviewed on May 29, 2013

this stuff works great same as acnescript. get a zit n it's gone right away. very little redness. just 4 stars cause they don't discount for regular users.

Reviewed on May 6, 2013

Hi - I'm going to sound a lot like the first review which I just read. My son should be writing this. He's looked on this site for years but he won't write the review. I want other families to realize that this product is out there so I'm writing it instead. My son is 16. He has has very serious, deep acne since he was 14. I've taken him to the dermatologist more times than I can remember. He has used many different creams and lotions. Some help and some don't. None of them has worked very well. He has never taken Accutane or anything else orally as I just can't afford that and I'm not sure that I would want him to take it anyway. I friend of my husband saw an ad for this somewhere and I looked into it. The sample really wasn't a sample in my opinion because they charge for it but at least it was cheap at $7.49 + $2.50 shipping. I wanted to try the strongest pill - actually it is two different pills that are taken together and called a regimen - Regimen 3 (the stronger one is Regimen 4 which is 3 pills but it isn't available yet). Anyhow I ordered it and my son has faithfully taken them. The sample was for 15 days and I started seeing major changes for the good in less than a week. His acne is much less severe. The pimples are smaller and with less puss. Also they are much less inflamed. I've already ordered a full months worth of this regimen (Regimen 3) at $59.99. Also - I have tried taking some of the 'Regular-Oily' skin pills. I'm 47 and still have some acne. I've found that if I take 1 pill it really helps my skin but more than that and I turn into a prune. Back to my son: I'm hoping that this product will continue to work wonders. I may try adding the third pill in which isn't available now if the two pills alone don't fully take care of his acne. Also I've dithered on whether to rate this 4 stars or 5 because of cost. This 3rd regimen that he is on now isn't cheap at $60 but I can at least afford it. I don't have the money to spend thousands on pharmaceuticals. Ultimately it seems to work well and for that reason I'm giving it all 5 stars. Sorry if this is long but I've never written one of these before. If I'm able to I'll give an update in a month and say if things are still going as well as I'd hoped.