Page 2 of SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense reviews

3.9/5 - 12 reviews

Brand: SkinCeuticals

Salicylic Acid 1.5%. Alcohol Denat., Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycolic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Octadeceneioic Acid, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Thane Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Alcicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10.

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

This is the worst acne treatment out there. I used it along with the skinceuticals facial cleanser and it made my acne 90X worse. DONT USE IT! :(

Reviewed on July 6, 2011

For the first times in ten years, I am able to keep my adult acne at bay with Blemish + Age Defense. I am 29 and have acne ever since college, Funny that I have very clear skin in my teen years. I have tried many product include murad, proactive, philosophy, olay, etc. The only things that work would be the Acne.org product such as 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide (BP). But the BP is very drying and makes my skin very sensitive and tender to touch. I also have breakout in my temple area; the BP would irritate my eyes. I addressed my concern to my facial esthetician, she suggested Blemish + Age Defense. I saw difference in my skin after two days of using this product. My skin had been clear since I used it and have not seen any new acne.