Page 2 of SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense reviews

Brand: SkinCeuticals

Salicylic Acid 1.5%. Alcohol Denat., Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycolic Acid, Diisopropyl Adipate, Octadeceneioic Acid, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Thane Sulfonic Acid, Citric Acid, Capryloyl Alcicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10.

Reviewed on November 16, 2011

I'm 74 and have had acne since I was 12. It's always been worst on my chin, and every picture taken of me since junior high shows at least one big spot on my chin. I thought I might make the Guiness Book of World Records for "longest case of acne ever." Then I discovered this product, and it keeps the acne under control and smooths out my wrinkles. Even the )( between my eyes is much less noticeable. Last month I attended my 55-year high school reunion, and received many compliments about my beautiful skin. The group photo of the class shows me with clear skin and fewer wrinkles than most of my classmates. It took 62 years, but finally I really do have beautiful skin!

Reviewed on September 14, 2011

This is the worst acne treatment out there. I used it along with the skinceuticals facial cleanser and it made my acne 90X worse. DONT USE IT! :(

Reviewed on July 6, 2011

For the first times in ten years, I am able to keep my adult acne at bay with Blemish + Age Defense. I am 29 and have acne ever since college, Funny that I have very clear skin in my teen years. I have tried many product include murad, proactive, philosophy, olay, etc. The only things that work would be the Acne.org product such as 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide (BP). But the BP is very drying and makes my skin very sensitive and tender to touch. I also have breakout in my temple area; the BP would irritate my eyes. I addressed my concern to my facial esthetician, she suggested Blemish + Age Defense. I saw difference in my skin after two days of using this product. My skin had been clear since I used it and have not seen any new acne.