Simple Ultralight Gel Moisturizer reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Ultralight Gel Moisturizer

Water (Aqua, Eau) (Solvent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), PEG-8 Beeswax (Emulsifier), Dimethicone (Occulsive), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Emollient), Acrylates Copolymer (Suspending Agent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent).

EXCELLENT ADDITION TO REGIMEN
Reviewed on January 26, 2015

Every night I use this in addition to the regimen. BP, this gel product, and then the AHA lotion. In between application of each product I, of course, I wait a minute or two before the next one goes on. It's sort of become a form of mindful meditation for me. Anyhow, it works beautifully. My skin looks MUCH better. I cannot recommend this enough. Very pleased with it! There is no smell and it feels like heaven on my skin.

Once you're hooked, keep on the lookout for sales and stock up. This is slightly pricey. Cheers.

Lovely, Moisturizing and Perfect for Oily Skin!
Reviewed on October 3, 2014

My T-Zone is oily but the rest of my face can feel dry, which is a bear to deal with. After my first use, I was in love with this moisturizer. It sinks into skin with NO greasy residue afterwards, in fact you can hardly tell you applied it (and I did twice just to make sure), and it leaves skin smooth, hydrated and calms acne. I love it. A+++