Simple Soothing Facial Toner reviews

4.3/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Soothing Facial Toner

Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, 2 Bromo 2 Nitropropane 1,3 Diol, Methylparaben.

Simple Soothing Facial Toner

It used to work so wonderfully for me
Reviewed on August 7, 2016

Before my terrible breakout with CeraVe foaming cleanser this toner helped with the oiliness of my skin and felt so refreshing! I've recently started using it again and I noticed that my skin was getting irritated such as stinging and red blotches, I'm not sure why. It didn't last long because believe it or not... all I did was pour some purified water on a cotton ball and dabbed in the irritated areas, the redness went away within the hour :) I actually would recommend this toner to someone who's looking for a refreshing, little to no alcohol toner but it just doesn't work for me anymore.

makes my skin feel so fresh
Reviewed on May 12, 2016

I have oily skin but not acne prone skin and this product really helps to make my skin feel refreshed

Brilliant
Reviewed on February 2, 2015

This is the only toner that I have used that has not caused me to breakout. I use it along with Simple's refreshing facial wash and it has done wonders for my skin, which has the annoying tendency to both break out and be very, very dry.

Calms and softens
Reviewed on September 28, 2013

I love the simple line all around. When I added this toner to my regimen my skin was softer, more supple, and my red marks have calmed down a lot. Perfect toner for me!

Reviewed on March 9, 2012

I've used it for a week. So far, it hasn't caused any new zits, and seems to be "normalizing" my skin. Definitely something to add to your routine a few times a week.

Reviewed on March 4, 2012

Purifying, gentle, doesn't cause breakouts. fair priced. A lot comes in a bottle. Does not have the harsh effects of other alcohol based toners. Although Simple does have witch hazel which contains alcohol, but its the minimal amount of alcohol so that its not irritating. If you have sensitive skin, this toner is lovely :)