Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub

Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cocoglucoside, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Polyethlene, Vegetable Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.

Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub, 5 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 18:47 UTC
Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub, 5 Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 18:47 UTC

Amazing
Reviewed on December 29, 2015

Hola ;

So first I want to say that I love this product ..

Because you shouldn't use a facial scrub daily I use this product Friday and Sunday :) it leaves my skin dealing smooth and soft to the touch.

p.s. You should never over exfoliate or scrub !

Gently exfoliates
Reviewed on June 17, 2014

I use this product at the end of every week, to just kind of cleanse my skin and start fresh. I'm not in love with the smell, but I can stand it. It is gentle enough for my sensitive, acne prone skin, but I still feel like it is working to get all of the dead stuff off. It's a good product to use if you want a gentle more natural exfoliant.