Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer reviews

3.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Simple

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl 3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Stearic Acid, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 08/23/2014 06:08 UTC
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 08/23/2014 06:08 UTC

Love this stuff
Reviewed on January 29, 2014

This is my favorite moisturizer ever. I have very oily skin, but this has DEFINITELY decreased my oil production by a LOT. It's nice and thick, but it absorbs well into the skin. I've been using this for nearly a year and

it's helped me a lot.

Causes mass breakouts
Reviewed on December 27, 2013

I tried this following successful use of the light version, but it made me breakout really bad. Even my partner, who has never suffered with acne, broke out. Everyone's skin is different but I would definitely recommend using the light one, which I have used for years and has worked perfectly.

Reviewed on May 20, 2013

I was apprehensive about using this at first as it felt quite greasy when applying it. However, I found that my face still felt moisturised without being oily. It feels quite soothing when spots are stinging/ sore.

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

I love this product, I haven't used it very long but, so far it's been great. I definatly recommend it to anyone with dry, flaky, sensative skin, or just in need of a good face moisturizer.