Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer reviews

3.7/5 - 7 reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl 3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Stearic Acid, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth 7, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Serine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Phenoxyethanol.

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 11/27/2015 01:02 UTC
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 11/27/2015 01:02 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Caused breakouts
Reviewed on August 18, 2015

I have used other products from this brand and had no problems but as soon as I used this within about a week I started breaking out horribly on and around my chin. Their replenishing moisturizer works much better it even helps more with dry skin that this did and hasn't caused me any problems!

Oily/combination Skin
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

This has worked wonders on my oily/combination skin. Every other moisturizer I have tried clogged my pores, THIS ONE DOES NOT. It is light and refreshing. It is cheap and lasts a long time. I use it in conjunction with LUSH products (Dark Angels cleanser and Breath of Fresh Air toner water) and I don't break out any more. Give it a try!!!!!

Great for sensitive skin!
Reviewed on December 30, 2014

This moisturizer is really gentle and hydrates your skin! It does not have any feeling of greasiness and seeps into your skin in a few minutes although it's quite liquidy. I feel like it's great with the Regimen together with jojoba oil or bio oil!

Love this stuff
Reviewed on January 29, 2014

This is my favorite moisturizer ever. I have very oily skin, but this has DEFINITELY decreased my oil production by a LOT. It's nice and thick, but it absorbs well into the skin. I've been using this for nearly a year and

it's helped me a lot.

Causes mass breakouts
Reviewed on December 27, 2013

I tried this following successful use of the light version, but it made me breakout really bad. Even my partner, who has never suffered with acne, broke out. Everyone's skin is different but I would definitely recommend using the light one, which I have used for years and has worked perfectly.

Reviewed on May 20, 2013

I was apprehensive about using this at first as it felt quite greasy when applying it. However, I found that my face still felt moisturised without being oily. It feels quite soothing when spots are stinging/ sore.

Reviewed on August 9, 2012

I love this product, I haven't used it very long but, so far it's been great. I definatly recommend it to anyone with dry, flaky, sensative skin, or just in need of a good face moisturizer.