Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel reviews

4.7/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Simple

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.

AMAZING.
Reviewed on August 5, 2014

I've probably used about 20-30 moisturizers in my time and this one happens to be the best for me.

I have extremely oily and sensitive skin so I have to use products that are very gentle and get rid of the oil without stripping too much of it and this one hits the nail on the head.

The texture allows you to massage the product into your skin thoroughly to ensure that you clean your entire face and it washes off without leaving a residue. The price is right! I believe I paid about $6-$8 for mine at my local drug store and one bottle last forever (3-4 months in my case). I highly recommend!

The best.
Reviewed on June 27, 2014

My cleanser of choice! I love Simple products, this cleansing wash contains waaaay less chemicals than Cetaphil (which I occasionally use) and I can really feel the difference when I switch between them.

My skin feels much more natural when using Simple, less like I've coated it in plastics (which is what it feels like when using Cetaphil, in my opinion!)

Its Soap free which is a bonus - is this as good a claim as 'oil free', I'm not sure? Someone enlighten me!

It works! Try it!

Good for accutane
Reviewed on January 29, 2014

When I went to the store to recruit my accutane dryness arsenal, I came across this. Not this exact product, but the moisturizing wash. It doesn't dry out my skin and takes all of the makeup off.

brilliant for dry skin too as there is no soap!
Reviewed on January 4, 2014

I've been using this product since 2013. I havee dry skin. And this is perfect! I exfoliate with this cleanser with an exfoliation glove you can also use any other exfoliating tools. The vitamins really give the skin an natural glow and prevents spots for me. The only time I get spots are when I don't exfoliate or I don't exfolaite properly. I used to not exfoliate and not get spots,but now I have to exfoliate and see big differences! Escepially with this cleanser I also like it as it has no fragrance or chemicals. Whenever I see a product that I like I always look at the ingediants fot alchol and chemicals//fragrance but since this product has taught me a lot I always put down products with these types of ingrediants. I don't know if its good for acne.Hope this review helped, really reccomend it!

Gentle & Cleansing
Reviewed on July 11, 2013

This is my favourite face wash! I have used many face washes in the past; from Clearasil to Dr. Hauschka. However, this little gem has certainly proven to be the most effective cleanser I have ever used for my skin.

It is very gentle, and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It lathers nicely, so I only use a pea-sized amount every morning and evening. I buy the mini "travel" version of this, because I use so little, and it lasts for weeks! So it's definitely very useful when I actually travel, or just to pop into my make-up bag.

I use this with the Simple Light Hydrating moisturiser, and they worth very well together. I love the Simple range. I have used their facial washes in the past, and have always returned to them when other brands do not work for me. I will be using this facial wash for a long time. It is very suitable for sensitive, acne-prone skin, and will not interfere with your skin's natural "processes", harm your acne, or leave your skin feeling dry.

Reviewed on February 20, 2013

It has less chemicals in it than other cleansers which makes a big difference

If your tired testing out different products stop and try SIMPLE gel facial wash and finally invest in something that works!

Reviewed on February 13, 2013

I could never use a blade to shave as I always got deep cystic spots. Instead I had to use electric razors, and they never gave me a smooth shave finish. With the wash I can finally go back to using a razor and not worry about the consequences. Great Product!!!

Reviewed on February 10, 2013

I've always had sensitive skin - I don't think it helped that I would always sleep in my make up when I had particularly low self esteem and didn't want my then boyfriend to see me without makeup! Anyhoo! So I tried clinique, dermatologica, clarins and all of the basic clearasil, clean and clear etc, and NONE of them helped. My mum recommended this and it's literally worked wonders so far! Been applying BP in the morn and eve too but I'd say give this facewash a try if you're stuck...it's cheap!

Reviewed on December 22, 2012

I have been using this cleanser since about the time it was released in the US. I have tried so many cleansers on the market and never found one I was contempt with. When I finally tried this cleanser it was like a miracle, it was the first cleanser that did not dry up my skin or cause any initial breakouts. This cleanser is also amazing for removing any Non-Water Proof makeup. Overall I think everyone needs to go stock up on this cleanser.

Reviewed on November 11, 2012

This stuff is amazing!!! It's hard to believe, but it cleared up my acne along with the Yes to cucumbers moisturizer with SPF. I wash my face and use the moisturizer when I wake up, and just use the face wash before I go to bed. These two together are miracle workers. I had really bad moderate acne but if I use this and the moisturizer consistently then I have no problems except for the occasional zit. I've spent years using salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and everything under the sun but these two are what finally killed my acne. Of course every person's skin is different, but it doesn't hurt to try especially if you were as embarassed as I was. Good luck everyone!!!