Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer reviews

4.4/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Simple

Avobenzone (sunscreen), Ensulizole (sunscreen), Octisalate (sunscreen).

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Stearate, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearamide AMP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone.

Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15, 4.2 fl oz
updated: 11/22/2014 08:39 UTC
Simple Protecting Light Moisturizer Spf 15, 4.2 Ounce
updated: 11/22/2014 08:39 UTC

Great oil-free moisturizer
Reviewed on March 4, 2014

I used this moisturizer mostly because of the spf built in, oil-free and because of the vitamins too ! For some reason, this moisturizer calms my redness and makes my pimples a little smaller during the day. I find it great for any season !

Perfection to a Tee
Reviewed on December 16, 2013

I have super sensitive, extremely acne prone skin. I suffered from severe acne for years so decided to do the "drugstore" version of the Acne.org treatment. I bought this as the moisturizer and it could not be more perfect. There is nothing irritating about the ingredients. It's noncomodogenic and oil free. Plus they have it in SPF 15 (which is what I picked up specifically). It's light enough to use in the summer and effective enough in winter as well. Hands down the best moisturizer I've ever used - drugstore or high end. I will never go back to anything else. This does not irritate my skin and absorbs right up. Go get you some.

Perfect for oily skin
Reviewed on September 4, 2013

I love this for my daytime moisturizer! I have oily skin and have always struggled to find a good daytime moisturizer that didn't leave me feeling greasy. This is perfect. It is so light, yet so moisturizing. My skin is soft, but not heavy and greasy. And also protected from the sun! My makeup goes on perfectly as we'll. I can't say enough good things about this product!

Reviewed on May 27, 2013

I have combination skin and its hard for me to find a moisturizer that works. I really like this one because it doesn't smell and it goes on light. It also protects skin from sun damage. My skin isn't breaking out as much as it used to. It isn't perfect though, sometimes it feels kinda sticky after I apply it. I'm going to finish the bottle and then try something new.

Reviewed on February 26, 2013

I used it and loved it for the first few weeks, but as time went on it actually made me break out more on my forehead (the area that's the worst) later, even though it's supposed to be non-comedogenic.

I'd tell people to try it, because everyone's skin is different.