Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser reviews

4.7/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Simple

Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser

Aqua, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Corn Starch Modified, Zinc PCA, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Benzophenone-4, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dipropylene Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Citric Acid, Anthemis Nobilis Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pantolactone.

Simple Oil Balancing Moisturiser

Good
Reviewed on June 17, 2017

This is a good moisturiser which doesn't make me break out. Wouldn't say it controls my oily face as much as I would like it to but its nice on my skin and works well under my make up.

Wow
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

After trying many many moisturisers that promised to balance out my skin and clear acne I was sorely disappointed. I picked this up because I was fed up spending money on products that don't work.

After just 5 days and my skin was clear. CLEAR!

I am amazed at this product, I don't even have to pile on powder every hour now to keep my makeup on.

I love it
Reviewed on March 3, 2015

After being a sufferer of severe acne for 8 years I have gone down the all natural path and within a week my face has cleared :) However this is the only product i use after my care regime and i love it. It does what it says and makes my skin feel soft and refresher. Worth the price by far. Doesn't know trigger a breakout.