Simple Foaming Cleanser reviews

1/5 - 1 review

Brand: Simple

Simple Foaming Cleanser

Water (Aqua, Eau), Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.

Simple Foaming Cleanser, 5 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 21:25 UTC
Simple Cleanser, Foaming 5 Ounce
updated: 09/30/2016 21:25 UTC

Didn't work for me
Reviewed on April 12, 2016

The complete opposite thing happened when I bought this. As soon as I used it, my skin felt very itchy and tight. Every time I would use it, that same feeling would happen, and the itch was almost painful. After only 3 days of using this, my skin had broken out in tons of whiteheads, and a few under-the-skin pimples. I decided to stop using it, and my skin calmed down, and the itching stopped.