Silicea Gel Silicea reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Silicea Gel

Active ingredient:
Silicon dioxide 28 mg/mL equiv, Silicon 13.1 mg/mL.

Inactive ingredient:
Purified Water.

Reviewed on April 7, 2011

I started using Silicea Gel on my face as a mask for about 2 weeks now and I've seen a lot of improvement! I have a lot of acne marks from old pimples and its annoying! I always want to wear foundation because I am embarrassed of the red marks. Since I have been using Silicea my face has cleared up, it takes the redness away and my face feels moisturized! (I have combination skin so some parts are oily and some are dry and flaky) but now there is no dry areas on my skin!

What I do:

I wash my face and wash it with any acne/face wash that you like..then I apply the Silicea gel onto my face with a Q-tip and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes...once it gets hard and dry, I then wash it off. At first you may not see the difference, but in a few days, you can really notice an improvement in your skin!

Try it! I recommend it!