Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Shiseido

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Peg-6, Peg-32, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Serine, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Trisodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Fragrance.

Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

Where to buy is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Reviewed on December 31, 2011

I use this, then retina cream.

I also use a face mask everyday...

These three things combined are the only things that have ever worked for me...

I started using this last year and had clear skin for the first time ever -- I used the expensive products though. My skin broke out when I stopped using this and tried two other Shiseido lines. I had this set (the cheapest versions) imported in and my skin is finally clearing up! Even though I am not using the expensive moisturizer or any serum at the moment, the results are not bad, although I do recommend using those products if you can afford they give the skin a glow.

I really hope this helps other people who have had no luck with "acne" regimens. ^-^