Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Shiseido

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, Peg-6, Peg-32, Glycol Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Serine, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Trisodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Fragrance.

Reviewed on December 31, 2011

I use this, then retina cream.

I also use a face mask everyday...

These three things combined are the only things that have ever worked for me...

I started using this last year and had clear skin for the first time ever -- I used the expensive products though. My skin broke out when I stopped using this and tried two other Shiseido lines. I had this set (the cheapest versions) imported in and my skin is finally clearing up! Even though I am not using the expensive moisturizer or any serum at the moment, the results are not bad, although I do recommend using those products if you can afford to...as they give the skin a glow.

I really hope this helps other people who have had no luck with "acne" regimens. ^-^