Sheer Cover Mineral Makeup reviews

Brand: Sheer Cover

Zinc Oxide (12%).

Other Ingredients:
Boron nitride, bisabolol, aspalathus linearis leaf extract. May contain (+/-): bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), mica, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Reviewed on May 8, 2012

This the best foundation I found but I cant maintain because its sooo expensive compared to other foundation.

Overall, I recommend this those who can afford....

Reviewed on February 9, 2012

i loved this mineral makeup of sheer cover, it covers and conceals all my scars and give an almost flawless look. it smells good and the applicator brushes are really good for application. its worth the price!

Reviewed on July 6, 2011

I used this makeup for a long time and i loved it! I used to have light acne and it worked great, didn't make my skin oily or anything. but when my acne got worse i found it didn't cover very well. But this isn't what broke me out.

AmberLynn, Ohio