Sebamed Liquid face and body wash reviews

Brand: Sebamed

Sebamed Liquid face and body wash

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Laureth 2, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Saccharide Isomerate, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Glycine, Magnesium Aspartate, Alanine, Lysine, Leucine, Biotin (Vitamin H), Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitan Laurate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash for Sensitive Skin, 13.5 fl oz
updated: 09/30/2016 16:48 UTC

Just OKAY
Reviewed on October 23, 2016

I use twice a day and good enough for my acne, I feel clean but little bit drying, content 1 liter enough more less for 8 months just for clean my face only. Good value for save my £££.

Works for me
Reviewed on April 21, 2015

First off, let me say that Dan's Regimen was the only thing that really worked to clear up my skin. I have however deviated from the Regimen slightly over the years as ordering his products online is a little expensive for me. Personally, I find this a great substitute for the Acne.org Cleanser. As far as I can tell this hasn't been the cause of any of my recent breakouts and is super gentle. Last time I bought this from Walmart, I forget the exact price but I'm sure it was less than 10 dollars and it lasts a long time. My only issues with it is that I don't get that "clean" tingly feeling that you get with some other cleansers and when i'm wearing makeup I feel like I need a second pump after I've washed the makeup off to really be clean. These are not the worst things in a product though! I used to use Cetaphil's cleanser and I like this much better.