Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Foam reviews

4.6/5 - 10 reviews

Brand: Sebamed

Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.

Best cleanser there is out there
Reviewed on September 9, 2014

I was immediately addicted to this cleansing foam. I've been trying many cleansers for the last 15 years and this is the only one that works; it makes my skin incredibly soft and seems to reduce pimples.

Too bad it's quite difficult to get in Europe.

Answer to my prayers
Reviewed on May 19, 2014

Best ever acne Face cleanser!!! worked wonders on my skin..

Read on...

[link removed]

Great and wooow seriously
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

Hi everybody,am writing this review to tell u guys how wonderfull this product has been to me,the first time I bought it and dispense it on my hands I was like what the hell,soo foamy and looks lik it aint gonna work, i used it on my face for a week,omg...the big and small acnes on my face were all gone,my face looks toned with my body and it glows,I gave it a 4 star because of am not sure wot will happen next..Lol

Excellent Cleanser
Reviewed on October 21, 2013

Bought this for my 2 teenage sons and within days their skin looked much better. I never thought a cleanser could make any real difference. The Sebamed seems to help dry up and prevent pimples without overdrying the skin or making it red. They previously used Purpose or Neutrogena cleansers that were ok, but never seemed to prevent acne or make their skin look any better. This one does! I could not find it in any stores so I ordered it online directly from Sebamed. I will definitely repurchase this!

Healthy, safe cleanser even for sensitive acne-prone skin
Reviewed on September 24, 2013

I have been using this cleanser for six-months consecutively, and this is the only product I will ever want to finish the whole bottle without thinking into invest in another one. As a teenager, I have sufficient time and patient enough to go through and learn all of the ingredients they (sebamed) are using in their products. Surprisingly, unlike any other skincare company, the ingredients they used are extremely healthy and safe, all of their products are formulated to suit all kind of skin, including the most sensitive skin. They don't test their products on animals, and packaging is environmentally friendly too! If you are interested in their products, you can visit their website too. Mild and yet effective, tested and qualified, by me.

Excellent wash. Been using it for two weeks and already notice a marked change
Reviewed on September 20, 2013

I have had acne since I entered my teens and now I am 21. A year back, I was on accutane, and my skin cleared perfectly. However, 6 months later, my acne came back with vengeance, and I was totally against using accutane or any strong drugs again.

So I told my derma to prescribe my mild stuff. I was prescribed clindamycin, which is really mild on skin. And this wash. And my oh my.... WHAT A CHANGE!

After the first wash, my skin looked noticeably brighter. After a couple of days, I noticed all my active pimples were dry, and there hadn't been any eruptions either, which is saying something, considering the fact that I was erupting at the rate of like 3-4 zits every day!

This wash has antibacterial properties, which prevents the formation of new acne. It dries up existing pimples too. They seriously look considerably smaller.

The best part is, my skin looks brighter after a wash. There's a matte finish, which can even lead to dryness occassionally, but nothing that cannot be dealt with, with a water-based moisturiser. Black heads, white heads and blemishes are also disappearing and it has been only two weeks!

I will seriously continue using this product....

Reviewed on March 9, 2013

Try it.... worst case scenario is that if your face doesn't clear up slightly, you can use the remaining soap for the rest of your body.

Reviewed on October 28, 2012

it doesn't help my exist acne but protect me from getting new breakout

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

This was the cheaper and less recommended acne product at our local supplement store. It was the only one of the three available brands that didn't contain parabens, so I decided to try it out anyway.

The foam is pleasant smelling, and feels very gentle (however, it seems to do a good job removing the little bit of mineral makeup I sometimes wear).

It does seem like there is a slight film left on my face after I rinse the product off, which is kind of annoying.

However, after about a month of using it (along with the toner and care gel), I can say that I do see an improvement in my skin.