Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Foam reviews

4.3/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Sebamed

Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Foam

Water, Cocamidopropylalbetainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Mthosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol.

Very satisfed
Reviewed on April 26, 2016

Excellent prevention, used with African Black soap. Buying the bar version and integrating it into my daily routine. Doesn't change oil balance in skin or irritate. Leaving it on for 5 minutes is kind of annoying so I only use it in the bath- but really it's so effective I don't even need it every day (the foam alone however isn't a cleanser.)

It works
Reviewed on February 19, 2016

I would definitely recommend this to those who are suffering acne.Ive been using this for7/8 month and it brings my acne problems under control.It so gentle on my skin and I didn't felt any tightness after using it.But I think that this cleanser alone doesn't cleanse my skin deeply enough so I use it together with sebamed cleansing bar and it just works well

no for me
Reviewed on February 9, 2016

i've had redness and pimples on my skin and used this product a week ago. first time i used it at night and the next morning i noticed that it dried out my acne and the redness reduced a bit, i wasn't sure if i was hallucinating but i was quite happy and gave high hopes on this product so i continued using this day and night, i noticed it dried out my acne and reduced the redness a bit but my skin tighten n i felt so itchy on my face that i couldn't stand to scratch it but i couldn't because i didn't want to touch my face. i'm not sure if my skin loved this product but i think that my face looked less red because of the lack of lighting in my room so it looked like it got better. i got out one day with my sister and looked at my face under the sun and my face looked soo red and the acne was visible. i stopped using this product now because i couldn't stand the itchiness and redness. i have very sensitive and acne prone skin just like this product described what it was useful for. this product didn't work for me.

Very recommended!
Reviewed on March 5, 2015

I was searching for a good clenaser for my mix type skin (some part oily and some part dry). Finally, after i met this product it's really work well on my skin. It's action is very smooth on ur skin and make u feel clean! I use it with the torner also

Best cleanser there is out there
Reviewed on September 9, 2014

I was immediately addicted to this cleansing foam. I've been trying many cleansers for the last 15 years and this is the only one that works; it makes my skin incredibly soft and seems to reduce pimples.

Too bad it's quite difficult to get in Europe.

Answer to my prayers
Reviewed on May 19, 2014

Best ever acne Face cleanser!!! worked wonders on my skin..

Read on...

[link removed]

Great and wooow seriously
Reviewed on March 27, 2014

Hi everybody,am writing this review to tell u guys how wonderfull this product has been to me,the first time I bought it and dispense it on my hands I was like what the hell,soo foamy and looks lik it aint gonna work, i used it on my face for a week,omg...the big and small acnes on my face were all gone,my face looks toned with my body and it glows,I gave it a 4 star because of am not sure wot will happen next..Lol

Excellent Cleanser
Reviewed on October 21, 2013

Bought this for my 2 teenage sons and within days their skin looked much better. I never thought a cleanser could make any real difference. The Sebamed seems to help dry up and prevent pimples without overdrying the skin or making it red. They previously used Purpose or Neutrogena cleansers that were ok, but never seemed to prevent acne or make their skin look any better. This one does! I could not find it in any stores so I ordered it online directly from Sebamed. I will definitely repurchase this!

Healthy, safe cleanser even for sensitive acne-prone skin
Reviewed on September 24, 2013

I have been using this cleanser for six-months consecutively, and this is the only product I will ever want to finish the whole bottle without thinking into invest in another one. As a teenager, I have sufficient time and patient enough to go through and learn all of the ingredients they (sebamed) are using in their products. Surprisingly, unlike any other skincare company, the ingredients they used are extremely healthy and safe, all of their products are formulated to suit all kind of skin, including the most sensitive skin. They don't test their products on animals, and packaging is environmentally friendly too! If you are interested in their products, you can visit their website too. Mild and yet effective, tested and qualified, by me.

Excellent wash. Been using it for two weeks and already notice a marked change
Reviewed on September 20, 2013

I have had acne since I entered my teens and now I am 21. A year back, I was on accutane, and my skin cleared perfectly. However, 6 months later, my acne came back with vengeance, and I was totally against using accutane or any strong drugs again.

So I told my derma to prescribe my mild stuff. I was prescribed clindamycin, which is really mild on skin. And this wash. And my oh my.... WHAT A CHANGE!

After the first wash, my skin looked noticeably brighter. After a couple of days, I noticed all my active pimples were dry, and there hadn't been any eruptions either, which is saying something, considering the fact that I was erupting at the rate of like 3-4 zits every day!

This wash has antibacterial properties, which prevents the formation of new acne. It dries up existing pimples too. They seriously look considerably smaller.

The best part is, my skin looks brighter after a wash. There's a matte finish, which can even lead to dryness occassionally, but nothing that cannot be dealt with, with a water-based moisturiser. Black heads, white heads and blemishes are also disappearing and it has been only two weeks!

I will seriously continue using this product....