Sea & Ski Faces Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 reviews

Brand: Sea & Ski

Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 2%.

Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Montmorillonite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Picea Excelsa Extract (Spruce), Polyethylene, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben.

Reviewed on September 14, 2009

I originally saw this at the 99 cent store and bought it on a whim. Wish I had bought more than one! Luckily [link removed] sells it.

Reviewed on March 3, 2009

Perfect for under my mineral makeup. not greasy, I am acne prone, but does not irritate my skin, My skin in not sesitive, so if you have fair skin, that irritates easily, I could only say try it to find out, what do you have to lose, cause this is relatively inexpensive.

Reviewed on April 1, 2008

This is now my sunscreen of choice for me and my kids.

Reviewed on November 14, 2006

funny how i saw it a 99 cent store didnt think much of it.. but i read the ingredients and has lots of vitamins which i thought could only be good. infact i use this right after shaving.... i always get irritated after shaving and i always wake up with a zit ot 2 or more the folllowing day, ive tried everything to stop the irritation but nothing worked and i put this on only were i shaved and the following day i wake up to nice skin no breakouts great... also i dont pick up ne smell it says its fragance free and i dont think its smells like ne thing.. great product