Sea & Ski Faces Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Average price: $4.00

Brand: Sea & Ski

Most helpful review

By vanessa, texas on 08/23/2006

i've been using this product for almost two years. It's a bit hard to find, so far i've only been able to buy it online. During the summer is the only time when i get a few more breakouts while using this,that is, if i'm out all day and don't go home to wash my face before evening. I love how it doesn't make my face super greasy. Good stuff.

77 out of 149 people found this review helpful

Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 2%.

Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Montmorillonite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Picea Excelsa Extract (Spruce), Polyethylene, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben.

Member reviews

By on

I originally saw this at the 99 cent store and bought it on a whim. Wish I had bought more than one! Luckily [link removed] sells it.

Pros

• It works! I have tried lots of different kinds of sunscreen over the years and this isn't greasy and it doesn't clog my pores. I can wear it all day and not feel gross. It protects my skin from the sun and I don't break out.

Cons

• Hard to find, except online.
  • light
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! Great product.

Pros

• I've been a faithful user for 10 yrs, it is the best. It never runs in your eyes no matter how much you swim or sweat. I love the simple, easy open packaging. As of 2009, I've been having trouble finding it even online...anyone know where to buy?

Cons

[not submitted]
  • light
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Perfect for under my mineral makeup. not greasy, I am acne prone, but does not irritate my skin, My skin in not sesitive, so if you have fair skin, that irritates easily, I could only say try it to find out, what do you have to lose, cause this is relatively inexpensive.

Pros

• I purchased this a few years ago, but I stopped using, thinking that much of sunscreen, would be to harsh for the skin, But I recently went back, because I was out of my daily sunscreen, but now I realize, I should never stopped using faces.

Cons

• only place I could find it is [link removed]
  • very light
  • for a few months
  • $ 7
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

This is now my sunscreen of choice for me and my kids.

Pros

• I can't believe how lucky I am that I stumbled on this sunscreen. Every sunscreen I've ever tried makes my face break out. Until this one...which I picked up on a whim. It goes on dry...love that...and it works in the water.

Cons

• I can't find it on hand in stores but I can order online.
  • for a few months
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

funny how i saw it a 99 cent store didnt think much of it.. but i read the ingredients and has lots of vitamins which i thought could only be good. infact i use this right after shaving.... i always get irritated after shaving and i always wake up with a zit ot 2 or more the folllowing day, ive tried everything to stop the irritation but nothing worked and i put this on only were i shaved and the following day i wake up to nice skin no breakouts great... also i dont pick up ne smell it says its fragance free and i dont think its smells like ne thing.. great product

Pros

• goes on dry, not oily. has loads of vitamins which seem to help my skin. dosent cause breakouts.

Cons

• none maybee it makes ur skin tone a bit lighter while its on but since i have light skin its actually good because it makes some red spots less visible
  • for about a year
  • $ 1
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.