Sea Salt Soap reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Sea Salt

wstnat, MY
Reviewed on January 14, 2011

I make my own soap bars at home. One recipe that I've found over the internet that I absolutely adore is salt soap. It is by far the only soap (cleanser) that I've found to be most suitable for my skin which is sensitive, oily and acne prone. Salt may sound a little harsh but in fact it's so gentle, I use it several times a day on a daily basis with no problems of skin irritation. In fact, I will never use any other facial cleansers or facial soaps other than my own salt soap bar. You can also find salt soaps available at organic stores.

If you have sores on your face from ruptured acne, using a salt soap can sting a little which is normal since the salt is acting on the open wound. I usually follow up with a homemade ACV toner (diluter Apple Cider Vinegar) and a gentle moisturizer. I dab tea tree oil on acne spots and leave well alone.