Sea Salt reviews

4.3/5 - 73 reviews

CLEAR SKIN IN A WEEK!!!
Reviewed on April 7, 2016

I have literally tried everything there is out there for acne but with little results . I never write reviews but I had to for sea salt. I started doing research about acne and decided that chemicals and cleansers were not the way to go. I realized that ancestors never had acne because civilization was always near the ocean and people were exposed to sea salt more than today . I had acne all over my cheeks forhead and ching and after using seas salt in the morning and at night I am a 100 % clear. Even my scars are gone. Wow .

by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:31
The sea salt method cleared your skin completely? Even scaring? How did you use the sea salt? Thanks for your review, it helped a lot xx
FOR FASTEST/BEST RESULTS
Reviewed on March 27, 2016

Mixed sea salt with a pure whipped coca butter and made a sea salt face cream- sea salt is very drying so mixing it with a moisturizing product leaves skin both clear and smooth

Try for blackheads!!!
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I used to use the regimen twice a day to get clear (took about 3 months) but now I only use it at night, and during the day I use only lotion on my face and I'm still completely clear. 😄 but I still get blackheads on my nose and chin, so I started using vitamin e oil in addition to my daily routine (worked for my sister). It was getting rid of the blackheads slowly but it made me break out with pimples. :c so I kept trying to wait it out and once I finally decided to let it go, I started to use a warm mixture of sea salt in water on my nose and chin (I dip a rag in the water and hold it on the areas). So I knew this would make the pimples purge, which was what I wanted to clear it up, butttttt it's also getting rid of my blackheads! 😄 I've been using this about 10 times in the span of two weeks and I'm so surprised that it's also working on blackheads. Once all my pimples go away, I'll probably use this every other day or so. Btw after I use it, I wash my face and use only lotion if its during the day, or the regimine if its at night. Btw it brings pimples to a head, makes them go away, and heals scabs from popped pimples VERY quickly. Just apply neosporin on the scab afterwards and I promise you'll see a huge difference from day to day. Good luck! ☺

by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:33
This even cleared scaring?? xx
amazing
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

it really helps for my skin i mix it sea salt with water and apply on my face and my back in the morning everyday and i can see the result. its really good

Try it
Reviewed on February 24, 2016

I remember last summer I spent a week at the beach. My face was full of pimples and scars so I was quite shy to g out without makeup on. I used to go swimming everyday. After 6 days, my face was CLEAR. Clear like those commercials and models' skin.

I tried this remedy again and it's showing results. I simply boil some water and mix a tablespoon of pink Himalayan salt; wet my face with some warm water and apply the mixture with a cotton ball, my skin still damp. I let it sit for a few seconds, rinse with cold water and repeat for a few times.

The key is to use boiled water (cooled down, of course) and high-quality salt. I have been doing this twice daily for the past 5 days and the nasty pimples I had from my PMS healed almost completely. I highly recommend trying this; not as a spot treatment, as it could be too drying, but as a face rinse

by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:34
Does this also help with scars from acne? xx
In my opinion , not suitable for sensitive dry skin
Reviewed on January 16, 2016

Unfortunately, this sea salt treatment did not work exactly as i hoped, whiteheads, cystic pimple were formed in places that were clear just one night after the usage of the following treatment. Without all the negativity, it did shrink some of my older pimples very well. But again creating more new pimples along the way. I would not recommend to anyone with sensitive/ dry skin as it might be too irritating for thy skin, causing more bad than good. good luck ! don't forget to moisturise, it will be incredibly drying.

by 3638amy1 on 05/04/2016 11:09
This sounds like purging to me - I.e stuff already under the skin coming to the surface. You can usually tell if your skin is purging because the new spots don't hurt and come to a head really quickly. I have dry sensitive skin too and there is a lot of clogged pores because of dry skin on the surface. It may be worth sticking with it for a while because this happened to me when I started to use salt!
by MrsRollgy on 05/10/2016 10:43
What you're describing is purging. The salt treatment is drawing all the gunk in your skin to the surface. Don't worry, that's suppose to happen. I've had cystic acne since my teens, which got worse 6 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. Some of the cysts I've had for years, are finally coming to a head using this salt water treatment. I've been using this treatment for 5 days and most of my acne has came to head and disappeared. Including the cysts.
Works utterly amazing with honey!!!!
Reviewed on September 9, 2015

Okay so I've never posted a review for anything in my life but I simply had to for this.

I've suffered from acne for multiple years and absolutely never found something that I can honestly say works. I've spent hundreds of pounds on all sorts of skin products over the years to combat my acne (I get it mostly around mouth area and cheeks) but nothing has ever wowed me as much as sea salt.

when I was on holiday my acne was at its worst because it was so hot and I was sweating, every day fresh sore acne would appear and I was, by this point, giving up because there was nothing I hadn't tried! I was going in the sea everyday and one day my mum commented on how beautifully my skin was clearing, and it was the sea salt!

Now I frequently use a honey and sea salt face mask and it's doing absolute wonders, I've noticed hugeee results within a week! Honestly an absolute saviour I could cry with happiness.

by cd4653 on 09/13/2015 15:29
What is the recipe?
by Kayhope on 02/26/2016 17:33
Glad this has helped! How often do you use the mask?
by AaliyahNaila on 04/09/2016 16:10
What's the recipe?
by Yuval on 04/12/2016 18:07
I need help. how often do you put this in a week? for how long do you keep it on your face? and do you use toner and moisturizer after?
by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:36
What recipe did you use? Did this help with scars as well? xx
worked well on my black heads
Reviewed on August 30, 2015

I had a moderate acne on my back and my face , I was already using benzoyl peroxide which worked great on the pimples but it wouldn't do much for the black heads tgat eventually would turn into pimples .so I've read on the Internet about this simple face mask made of sea salt (I've been using table salt without noticing any difference ) and lemon ,scrub in your face and let it dry for a couple of minutes ,it worked great for me and I can clearly see a difference after a couple of times using it.definetly recommend

Amazing but not for all
Reviewed on August 18, 2015

This treatment is amazing but should be treated with caution with sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and my spots inflamed* however they were smaller ! I recommend this as a once a week treatment, if not at all for those with sensitive skin. Don't scrub it in and splash the water, with Cornish sea salt in it* on your face and air dry. Depending if your spots are cysts then leave on over night. If you only have irritating bumps then a few minutes. I have tried this once and doing so again now, I hope it works. By the way 3 star is my rating because it can either horribly damage your skin or work amazingly !!!!

* most treatments will inflame your skin if you have sensitive skin, test everyone for a night then go back to a cleanse tone moisturise routine if it has bad effects, if it has good ones then use every other day. Exfoliating with sensitive skin is a bad idea what so ever so don't use this as an exfoliant !!!!!

* I say Cornish sea salt as it is gentler on the skin and dissolves more easily, when I swim in the Cornish sea my skin looks great when I get back home

(Be warned this remedy may sting a lot- especially if your sensitive so don't necessarily take it as a bad sign)

USE WITH CAUTION !!!!!

THIS WORKS!!!!!!
Reviewed on August 14, 2015

Okay I personally have a very long acne story which I may post on here soon. But I really just came on here to say that sea salt really helped my acne literally overnight. Before I tried the sea salt mixture I had cystic acne along the side of my face (both) and a HUGE zit forming near the front of my face (closer to my cheeks and chin.)

I saw someone on YT say this worked for someone's blackheads when they used the mix on their nose piercing which made me want to try cause I had those too.

For the mixture I just boiled water, let it cool until it was warm then poured it into a glass pump bottle. Next I added sea salt (I eyeballed so I really don't have an exact measurement but I tasted the final result instead. So if it wasn't salty enough, I added more but I never let it get too salty.)

The first few days of using it my acne was really bad so I would pump the mixture into a cotton ball and swipe along my face and chin about 3 times per day. In the mornings, for the first week I would also mix honey and sea salt together to make a "scrub" but I wouldn't scrub my face, DON'T SCRUB YOUR FACE! I would apply the scrub as gentle as possible until it was all on my face and added extra salt to my acne bumps. I would leave this mix on anywhere from 20 - 45 min. I would just rinse off and then continue swiping my face with the salt mixture throughout the day.

I've been doing this for a week and my acne is almost non-existant!! I literally just have one tiny bump on my forehead. I've been sort of lax with the honey scrub mask bc I find I don't need to do it everyday since my pores stay clean with the salt water mix.

Also, there were other things that I did throughout this process of dealing with my acne --like I said before I have a LONG story which I may make talk about here soon. But try this and see if it works for you!

by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:40
Did this help with scars as well? Thanks for your review, it really helped xx