Sea Salt reviews

4.4/5 - 77 reviews

Its helping!
Reviewed on July 23, 2016

I am almost 16, have naturally oily skin and had problems with acne since the 7th grade.

Days ago I started to use this home rhemedy of sea salt and water, putting it in a spray bottle and spraying my face, leaving it on overnight.

It seems to be helping already, aside from the Clean & Clean blackhead eraser scrub... I was wondering though if I should continue on using the facewash or should stick to sea salt water.. It wasn't cheap though and I'm expected to use it.. But I was just wondering.. Any suggestions?

Great!
Reviewed on June 13, 2016

So I knew I would never post a review on here due to the methods never working for me, but for once I can post a review because this has truly worked for me. Now it didn't clear me completely but it cleared the little bumps on my forehead and stopped major breakouts. I don't know if I was suppose to experience a slight purge or not, but I did initially. I am continuing to use this daily in hopes of it completely clearing me up! I also added a few drops of tea tree oil in my mix.

Ocean Water
Reviewed on June 5, 2016

I went on a trip and swam in the ocean for a week straight and my skin was in the best condition it's ever been. I started my week with extremely dry skin with acne and ended the week in beautiful glowing skin! I went home and quickly created my own concoction. In a glass spray bottle I mixed in sea salt water (boiled together prior to adding it in bottle) and then some drops of purification essential oil and thieves. It smells delightful and goes on very evenly AND it refreshes my super dry skin. All in all, it's a win win.

My #1 Acne Secret!! It works
Reviewed on May 30, 2016

I have tried every regimen for acne and when I say everything I mean everything. My family always laughs at me because I would always be making some new concoction to put on my face. I have acne since 7th grade: blackheads, whiteheads, and cystic acne. The acne.org treatment worked for me but I didn't want to buy a new tube of BP every month. I wanted freedom. The idea of sea salt as a cleanser was appealing to me. I have combination skin. Sea salt kills germs but is natural, cheap, and has other skin benefits. I mixed equal parts of boiling water and sea salt in an empty water bottle and shook it for 5 minutes. Before you use it, make sure it cools. Then when i want to use it, I take a cotton bottle and tip the bottle upside down. Then I wipe all over my face focusing on breakouts. It might sting which will hurt but you just have to deal with it. Then I leave it on. No rinsing. I do this every night and some mornings. The first time I used it my acne stayed the same. But after two weeks my acne is 90% clearer. It's amazing. I recommend you try. Give it at least 2 weeks. And don't expect magic skin overnight. It takes time. Also make sure you are getting enough sleep, drinking water, eating healthy, and working out! These thing will speed the healing process up much quicker! Good Luck :)

CLEAR SKIN IN A WEEK!!!
Reviewed on April 7, 2016

I have literally tried everything there is out there for acne but with little results . I never write reviews but I had to for sea salt. I started doing research about acne and decided that chemicals and cleansers were not the way to go. I realized that ancestors never had acne because civilization was always near the ocean and people were exposed to sea salt more than today . I had acne all over my cheeks forhead and ching and after using seas salt in the morning and at night I am a 100 % clear. Even my scars are gone. Wow .

by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:31
The sea salt method cleared your skin completely? Even scaring? How did you use the sea salt? Thanks for your review, it helped a lot xx
FOR FASTEST/BEST RESULTS
Reviewed on March 27, 2016

Mixed sea salt with a pure whipped coca butter and made a sea salt face cream- sea salt is very drying so mixing it with a moisturizing product leaves skin both clear and smooth

Try for blackheads!!!
Reviewed on March 6, 2016

I used to use the regimen twice a day to get clear (took about 3 months) but now I only use it at night, and during the day I use only lotion on my face and I'm still completely clear. 😄 but I still get blackheads on my nose and chin, so I started using vitamin e oil in addition to my daily routine (worked for my sister). It was getting rid of the blackheads slowly but it made me break out with pimples. :c so I kept trying to wait it out and once I finally decided to let it go, I started to use a warm mixture of sea salt in water on my nose and chin (I dip a rag in the water and hold it on the areas). So I knew this would make the pimples purge, which was what I wanted to clear it up, butttttt it's also getting rid of my blackheads! 😄 I've been using this about 10 times in the span of two weeks and I'm so surprised that it's also working on blackheads. Once all my pimples go away, I'll probably use this every other day or so. Btw after I use it, I wash my face and use only lotion if its during the day, or the regimine if its at night. Btw it brings pimples to a head, makes them go away, and heals scabs from popped pimples VERY quickly. Just apply neosporin on the scab afterwards and I promise you'll see a huge difference from day to day. Good luck! ☺

by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:33
This even cleared scaring?? xx
amazing
Reviewed on March 2, 2016

it really helps for my skin i mix it sea salt with water and apply on my face and my back in the morning everyday and i can see the result. its really good

Try it
Reviewed on February 24, 2016

I remember last summer I spent a week at the beach. My face was full of pimples and scars so I was quite shy to g out without makeup on. I used to go swimming everyday. After 6 days, my face was CLEAR. Clear like those commercials and models' skin.

I tried this remedy again and it's showing results. I simply boil some water and mix a tablespoon of pink Himalayan salt; wet my face with some warm water and apply the mixture with a cotton ball, my skin still damp. I let it sit for a few seconds, rinse with cold water and repeat for a few times.

The key is to use boiled water (cooled down, of course) and high-quality salt. I have been doing this twice daily for the past 5 days and the nasty pimples I had from my PMS healed almost completely. I highly recommend trying this; not as a spot treatment, as it could be too drying, but as a face rinse

by Nishkaxx on 05/07/2016 00:34
Does this also help with scars from acne? xx
In my opinion , not suitable for sensitive dry skin
Reviewed on January 16, 2016

Unfortunately, this sea salt treatment did not work exactly as i hoped, whiteheads, cystic pimple were formed in places that were clear just one night after the usage of the following treatment. Without all the negativity, it did shrink some of my older pimples very well. But again creating more new pimples along the way. I would not recommend to anyone with sensitive/ dry skin as it might be too irritating for thy skin, causing more bad than good. good luck ! don't forget to moisturise, it will be incredibly drying.

by 3638amy1 on 05/04/2016 11:09
This sounds like purging to me - I.e stuff already under the skin coming to the surface. You can usually tell if your skin is purging because the new spots don't hurt and come to a head really quickly. I have dry sensitive skin too and there is a lot of clogged pores because of dry skin on the surface. It may be worth sticking with it for a while because this happened to me when I started to use salt!
by MrsRollgy on 05/10/2016 10:43
What you're describing is purging. The salt treatment is drawing all the gunk in your skin to the surface. Don't worry, that's suppose to happen. I've had cystic acne since my teens, which got worse 6 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. Some of the cysts I've had for years, are finally coming to a head using this salt water treatment. I've been using this treatment for 5 days and most of my acne has came to head and disappeared. Including the cysts.