Sea Buckthorn Oil reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Sea Buckthorn Oil

Best overall oil!! Must try!!!
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

This oil always makes my skin glow, reduces the size of pimples and inflamation and NEVER makes me break out. Its an amazing product for red spots and scars and keeps your face hydrated, soft and glowing. I use it every day at least twice a day. The product is Sibu Sea Buckthorn Oil and I HIGHLY recommend This for every day use and can be used to replace jojoba oil. I use 2-4 drops mixed with moisturizer and will also use it separately in my face if I have any scars, pimples or dry spots. MUST TRY!!!

Eva, Toronto, ON
Reviewed on November 13, 2011

Used the Sibu Sea Buckthorn oil for about 2 weeks now. There's less redness and bumps, but I still get the occassional pimple. The texture of my skin is also better. You can see results faster than using other specialized products. I've used EAU THERMALE AVENE, La Roche-Posay, Biotherm, DHC, Cellex c...etc. as well as the drugstore type like OXY, Neutrogena and Spectro-Derm and herbal remedy aloe and coconut oil, olive oil.

But it doesn't make your skin any less oily, at least not for me. It does help with the redness though. And I do use a sunscreen regardless during the day SPF 45 because I've use Tretinoin (retin A) before from my dermatologist, so I do have to wear a sunscreen and they're kinda greasy. The suncreen that isn't as greasy is not agreeable with my skin. So I have to use a sensitive skin version, which I am not too sure why it would be greasy as heck.

But the oil does help with the redness.

I also take one multivitamin in the morning and a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar duliuted w/ water. And one teaspoon of NutraVege in the evening (after or before meal). The NutraVege probably deserves a review too.