Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent reviews

4.5/5 - 21 reviews

Brand: Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent

Water, SD Alcohol 40 B, Glycerin, Benzoic Acid, Camphor, Clove (Eugenia Caryophyilus) Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent

Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent, Sensitive Skin 10 fl oz (295 ml)
updated: 06/07/2017 01:10 UTC

Sea Breeze Sensitive Skin Fresh-Clean Astringent

Clears pores, hydrates and tones
Reviewed on November 28, 2016

I use this 2x/day (morning and night) after cleansing. It is refreshing and keeps my pores clean!

Sea Breeze is a MIRACLE!!!
Reviewed on April 27, 2014

i have had acne since i was 7 and im now 14 it got really bad around 6th grade so when i was 12 you could barely see any clear skin if i had any then about one month ago my aunt told me about sea breeze. she said her boyfriend has it and he has acne really bad like mine. and suggested it to me. so i went to Walmart and got it. i have been using it on my face and back and it has tremendously decreased my acne. im soooooooo thankful for this.

very good astringent
Reviewed on October 13, 2013

I recently started breaking out, esp. my t zone area. I wasnt really sure about switching face wash so I went to giant to just look at astringents while shopping. I saw sea breeze and id never tried it before. I have severely sensitive skin. I break out if someone even touches my face. so I bought it on a whim and it was awesome. I like the smell, it didn't dry me out or cause my face to turn beat red after I wash it. I saw so much dirt on that cotton ball. u feel very cleab and ur face is super soft deff buy it!! my acne dried up fast. and I haven't had.a flare up since. good on cystic too. ps. its ok to use twice a day.. I deff do :)

Reviewed on June 20, 2012

Very good on tough acne, when my acne is not as severe. I use Dickinson's pore perfecting toner

Jen, PBG
Reviewed on May 15, 2012

Read the great reviews, figured I'd give it a try. Few days in, my skin breaks out in painful pimples. Certainly not pleased and won't be using this again.

I already use a detox mask and so I doubt it was ridding me of extra toxins. Search continues.

jose, canada
Anonymous
Reviewed on June 12, 2011

Most make-up removers still leave make-up in your pores which clogs them up and causes blimishes.But if you use Sea Breeze, it gets the make-up off of your skin & out of your pores

Rizell, Texas
Reviewed on April 6, 2011

I had several pimples on my forehead and acne between my eyebrows. After using this for a week, my face is almost clear! I can't believe it. I was about to spend $12 on Tea Tree Oil until I found this! I use noxema (the big tub) on my face. Then after that, I apply the Seabreeze. And I use a Cetaphil face moisturizer. And it's funny, because I only had been using noxema and not the Seabreeze. After using the Seabreeze, it made me realize how much dirt I had been leaving on my face. And I would be putting moisturizer on all of that dirt. Perhaps that's the way to having clear skin - making sure your skin is thoroughly cleaned. Seabreeze can do that.

marisol, antioch
Reviewed on July 18, 2010

1.i like to use a make up remover to wipe my face with to remove the days makeup and then 2.put seabreeze on a cotton ball and wipe on my face untill theres nothing on the cotton ball (use more than one cotton ball i usuall use up to 5)after that i 3.use a blackhead removinq scrub that i found at target (the brand is up & up) it works sooooooooo good !!!! it cleared my face and made my pore 3 times smaller than they were !!!

Chris, Edm, AB, Canada
Reviewed on July 15, 2010

Looking for Sea Breeze skin cleanser in Alberta Canada & can't find it? Does anyone know where to find it here?