Sea Breeze Actives Deep Clean Astringent reviews

4.6/5 - 53 reviews

Brand: Sea Breeze

Salicylic Acid (1%).

Benzoic Acid, Camphor, Clove (Eugenia Caryophyilus) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Fragrance, Glycerin, Methyl Propanediol, Orange 4, PPG 12 Buteth 16, SD Alcohol 40B, Yellow 5, Water.

Sea Breeze Actives Deep Clean Astringent -- 10 fl oz
updated: 07/08/2015 04:00 UTC
Sea Breeze Actives Deep Clean Astringent, 10 Ounces
updated: 07/08/2015 04:19 UTC

Still one of my favorite products for 30 years later
Reviewed on January 22, 2015

I grew up on Seabreeze, and recently started buying it for my teenage son. I tried it again one day and realized it's still the best facial astringent on the market. I am abandoning my "growing up" facial astringent that costs five times as much and doesn't work as well.

At least it smells good...
Reviewed on January 2, 2015

I have fairly sensitive skin. Just changed my whole routine and added this. It smells amazing, has a slight tingle. Not drying at all, if anything helps me to retain moisture. My skin looks better after three days twice a day ( but im also using other new products). If its not whats making my face better at the very least it smells great

Nothing to get excited about
Reviewed on August 23, 2013

I used this for a few days at my partner's house. I'm sure it works great with mild acne, but it didn't really do much for my face besides sting and make it red.

Awesome
Reviewed on August 23, 2013

It's truly great! I've been using it for just a few weeks and my acne is gone! I'm a hockey player so sweat is all around my face! My coach uses it to along with my teammates and they all love it!!! BUY IT!!!

its good
Reviewed on July 6, 2013

heyy people well im 10 years old and I have blackheads and acne and stuff soo... my aunt told me about sea breeze and I just now used it and now I feel refreshed my face is smooth and it looks really good :) yall should try it

Reviewed on February 22, 2013

its amazing..I use a toothbrush and in the shower I lightly brush my pimple and put sea breeze it clears Sooo fast

Reviewed on August 8, 2012

I have been using this product for over a year, and it is the only one that I have been committed to. I use it at least twice a day, sometimes three when it is hot, because my face gets oily. I get my pads from Family Dollar ($1.00-1.50). I bottle usually last me a month or two.I rather spend money on this then, Proradioactive or another other facial kit. Try using a wash cloth in hot water an putting it over your face (opens the pores), then use the product, feels awesome!!!! The burning or tingling sensation, is the product saying, "hey, Im working here!!!"

Reviewed on July 29, 2012

Really really really wanted to love this product. I'm at the end of my rope and hoped this would be the last thing I would need to purchase to save my skin.I feel like i'm getting a lot more whiteheads and pimples on my cheeks which I never got before. Idk if i believe in 'purging the skin but I dont know how much longer it needs to 'purge', been about a week now. I ordered some black soap off amazon and until that arrives i'll continue using this and hope to see a change. While to others they may not see my acne as all that bad it is my own biggest insecurity and I now hate to wear make-up because I just feel like I draw more attention to the problem. My boyfriend really likes this product though, he has nice skin to begin with but it does look even better. I say give it a shot, if you're like me what do you have to lose? I feel like all the reviews I read before I purchased were positive. Hopefully I can re-review it soon and will have changed my mind.

Reviewed on July 7, 2012

Love this stuff! Great value sized bottles less than $5 at Wal-Mart. It works so well hubby couldn't believe it was so cheap he thought I was paying much more for it! It's also good for wiping down phone receivers or helmet chin straps that kinda get sweaty over time.