Schuessler Tissue Salts Oral Spary reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Schuessler Tissue Salts

Schuessler Tissue Salts Oral Spary

Postassium sulphate 6X, Calcium fluoride, Calcium sulphate, Ferrum phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Sulphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Sulphate, Silica.

Anonymous, Australia
Reviewed on February 1, 2011

I used to have really red, bumpy skin. But after only two days, most of the bumps on my skin had disappeared. It's recommended to take 5 repeats of this, to make sure your acne doesn't come back.

I didn't experience any side effects at all, except for the initial disgusting taste that only lasts a second. It also comes in tablet form, but the spray seems to work much faster. I now have healthy beautiful skin!

I also changed the facewash at the time I started this to an aloe vera wash, so I was only using natural products. I would definitely recommend this!