Schrammek Green Peel reviews

3.7/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Schrammek

Green Peel Fresh
Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.

Green Peel Eye Cream
Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Squalane, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide

Green Peel Fresh Cleansing Fluid

Green Peel Fresh Tonic
Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glycerin, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, Citral.

Green Peel Fresh Day Cream
Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract, Squalane, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Sucrose Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Alcohol.

Green Peel Vital Day Cream
Ingredients:
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Rosa Moschata (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene.

Schrammek Green Peel

HATED THE PROCEDURE- LOVED RESULTS!
Reviewed on June 5, 2016

First of all, I have pimple prone, uneven, dry skin. I went into the beauty salon to get q deep cleanse facial and the therapist told me I would benefit from the energy green peel. So I booked myself in. I was able to bare the procedure and I have HORRIBLE pain tolerance. It just felt like very hot and as if shattered bit of glass were being rubbed into my skin, but it's still bareable surprisingly. So I wouldn't be put off if it's just over the idea of ' pain' ! I had a week off work and THANK GOD FOR THAT! You can't shower, let water touch your face, wear makeup etc for 4-5 days and I hated the procedure of the peeling because it wasn't painful but it was uncomfortable and I wanted to go out and enjoy my only holiday in the year but I couldn't!! Instantly regretted getting this done! But then the peeling finished and everything went back to normal except everyone was telling me my skin looked resurfaced and even!! So much more hydrated and flawless with makeup! But before it was bumpy and not close to one level. It also faded some scars ! I'm SOOO happy and never thought I'd want another one but I think I just might some time:))

Dr. Schrammek's Green Peel is AMAZING
Reviewed on June 14, 2013

LOVE THE GREEN PEEL. The first time, I got the ENERGY Peel (Medium Strength). My skin looked amazing after the first peel. It felt tighter, less pigmentation and smoother - evened out my "pitted" skin. I did not have any follow-up protocol, since it was the ENERGY. I was able to do all my usual activities. I did peel quite a lot so I guess if you don't want to go out in public during that week, it is your choice. I am planning to have the CLASSIC peel done in about 2 weeks. I THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PEEL.

Amy, Texas
Reviewed on February 4, 2013

I would definitely recommend trying Herbal Power Peel and saving hundreds of dollars.

Sandra, Melbourne, VIC
Reviewed on September 4, 2012

This peel does hurt abit when you get it done but if you have a good beauty therapist who knows what she is doing and you follow the home care steps and continue with the next couple of treatments it really works.You need to make sure you do follow all instructions given properly otherwise it probably wont work as well. I have bad acne scars and it really cleared them up, it is abit expensive but overall it worked well and im happy with the result, and ill try absolutely anything to have beautiful skin. I guess its one of those things where you need to make sure you do everything 100% otherwise i guess it wont work

Anonymous, Portland, OR
Reviewed on August 4, 2010

I heard about this from my father. He told me about it, because I had real bad bacne. I had tons of scars on my back from acne, and tried everything - unfortunately nothing has worked for me. I'd say if you have no problem spending money, have lots of patience, and can stand pain. I'd get it. If not then I do not recommend it. I got my first peel done after 5 days of no showering, and was excited to see the results. Once the lady peeled it my skin did look a whole lot lighter an less bumps, but I still had tons of dark spots, and some little acne bumps. I was pretty bummed about the results. She said to wait 3 months for another peel, and in time being she gave me more products to buy for my skin to keep it clean, and healthy. Very expensive stuff. If I could go back in time I would of stopped myself from buying all this stuff, but now that I have it I guess I have to stick to it till I run out. I'm desperate to get rid of it. Oh also the rubbing takes about 8-10 minutes or less depending how bad you have it, and feels like bunch of little rocks rubbing against your skin. You'll feel sunburnt, and sore. It is very painful - pain last for bout 2 days. Well for me that is. So i'd say if your desperate, and have the money. Use this. It's all herbs, no chemicals. Make sure your not allergic to any of it either! Good luck.

Reviewed on March 6, 2010

do not be tempted to try this ever!! I actually requested the agera peel, but the lady i saw suggested this as it was at a discounted price. i had 1 spot when i went in for the treatment & now my face is covered in spots!! i am so angry!!