Schick Hydro reviews

4.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Schick

Best shaver
Reviewed on August 11, 2013

Most shavers are a little bit to close for me. The schick hydro is just the right amount. The only thing I noticed is if I press down too hard it will leave me with little bumps the day after.

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I was very skeptical at first but I have severe acne and I didn't want to try out a blade that I had no idea what it would do to my skin (my mom got it on sale at walgreens). Just after the first try I knew this was something different, I've used all kinds of razors and nothing comes close to this. The shave is very moisturzing and it does not irritate at all. Not a single zit after I shave with these bad boys, otherwise with other razors I would be lucky if I got only one huge zit.

Reviewed on December 9, 2011

Cheaper alternative to Gillette.

Glides smoother, but less close shave.

I bought it when it was on special offer. Came with 2 blades.

Reviewed on October 30, 2011

I've had this razor since it first came out about two years ago. To me, this is the best razor out there. I have very sensitive skin, and I've tried many different razors available (DE, Gillette Fusion ProGlide, Disposable, etc). The Hydro 5 is the only razor that does not irritate my face. It offers and close and comfortable shave, lubricates while it glides over the skin, and the gel reservoir seems to last forever. Overall, I highly recommend this razor!