Savlon Antiseptic Cream reviews

Brand: Savlon

Active ingredients:
Cetrimide, Chlorhexidine Gluconate.

Also contains:
Cetostearyl Alcolhol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylhydroxybenzoate, Propylhydroxybenzoate, Perfume, Purified Water.

Savlon Antiseptic Cream

Only thing that works for me
Reviewed on April 15, 2015

I've been battling acne for years and tried various treatments (often expensive) to no avail! Savlon has been working well to clear up my acne but I have to apply it every night or another spot will appear. I've not use it for three days, and got one massive spot and two tiny ones.

You'll need another product to help with scarring (or let it heal on its own in time), but this clears and prevents new acne.

Fantastic
Reviewed on January 26, 2014

I have hormonal acne - whereby, I only break out on either side of my chin and nowhere else. I have changed my pill and have started seeing huge improvements alongside replacing my skincare with this products.

I used Benzoyl peroxide, sudocrem, sacylic acid products etc and they all just dried out my skin really badly, didn't stop them coming back and made applying makeup impossible due to soreness, redness and flakiness.

I stopped using these heavy products and just put this antiseptic cream on. Since using it, my flakey skin has completely gone and I have absolutely NO redness at all. It's calmed the bumpy unevenness of my skin by reducing swelling and my skin isn't sore, making makeup application SO much easier.

This product is just what you need if you have hormonal acne.

Anonymous, London
Reviewed on April 13, 2012

great cream seen improvements in 5 days use for 2 weeks to realise if this cream is for you

Reviewed on November 2, 2011

good for small spots but for bigger more imflammed spots try something else

Anonymous, london
Reviewed on June 8, 2011

I use this when I pop my spots because it helps heals the open wound quickly, usually closed by the morning I wake up.

It's not a wonder product for acne or scars. But I love it because you can use it for any wound, graze what ever. Just a wonderful product to keep around the house and I have been a long user of this products probably about 10 years now

Nico, London
Reviewed on March 5, 2010

heals skin mildly, you can be assured that you can use it on open wounds, sores, cuts spots etc with out any irritation, has an anti bacterial element in it also, it does you no harm and has no side effects. An overall good cream to use for irritated skin.

It isnt a wonder spot healer but you can be assured that it is a calming skin cream.