Sauna reviews

love sauna
Reviewed on May 20, 2016

i love to do sauna. i go to sauna 1 time a week - wash my face and body before. i feel my pore is being clean and my face is super clean and getting better skin

Excellent
Reviewed on December 28, 2013

Helps cleaning the pores from inside out. Brings out all the gunk faster. I love it!

Nitsua, humboldt, ca
Reviewed on February 26, 2012

I go to the sauna every week for 2-3 hours.

Wash your face before you go in so your pores are clear and oils are gone.

I like to bring Tea Tree Oil and put about 5 drops in the spoon you use to create steam filled with water before dumping it on the rocks. The Tea Tree Oil smells really good and helps kill all the stuff on your face while your body sweats and pushes all the gunk out of your body to the surface.

I usually stay for about 15 minutes before showering off and rinsing my face with ice cold water before hopping back in and repeating the process. You also burn a few hundred calories since it's a form of cardiovascular exercise minus the increased heart rate.

bottom line though, my face looks great the next day. when i get out, it's all red and stays red because i'm cooked like a lobster, but the next day, my face looks like it's glowing and i have zero white heads when i normally have about 1 a day. definitely would recommend. but remember, wash your face before and after each use!

Anonymous, New York
Reviewed on December 29, 2011

I love going to the sauna! Whenever I go, I feel my pores are being cleaned and my face clears up a lot! However, I can only go on occasions since it's so expensive. But always worth it!

The cost is how much I pay for one visit! Imagine going every day! Way too much. A small alternative can be steaming for your face.

Penny, NY
Reviewed on May 27, 2011

Sweating is healthy if you take care of your skin afterwards, but beware - like everything, do in moderation. Too much and you may damage your skin or irritate it. This is great because it helps you warm up and is relaxing. Check the local community/other colleges in the area to see if they offer one for cheap - that's how I do mine now. It's good for an "every once in a while" retreat that does not damage your skin.

Maria, Finland
Reviewed on September 26, 2010

Sauna is a great treatment for acne. As long as I lived at my parents and could go to sauna once a week, my skin stayed clean and pretty. Now that it's unavailable for me, my skin is really acting up. Just beware of too dry sauna!