Sana Fela Tea Tree Acne Treatment reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Sana Fela

Sana Fela Tea Tree Acne Treatment

Extracts of tea tree and blue mallee eucalyptus in an oil free cream, consisting of Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Xanthan gum, Myristyl Myristate, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine.

Sana Fela Tea Tree Acne Treatment

Really works without being harsh
Reviewed on July 23, 2013

I've had acne since second grade and have been on pretty much every prescription imaginable. When I started using sana fela, I found it to make a huge difference in my skin. It has natural active ingredients that don't irritate or dry out my skin, and it really worked! After using it as my only acne treatment for about 2 years, people started telling me I had really clear skin!! It especially works great in conjunction with sana fela's anti shine max cream.