Sana Fela Max Oil Control Cream

Brand: Sana Fela

Most helpful review

By Zack, San Diego, CA on 04/16/2012

It works..

Pros:
  • I have an oily T-Zone, and this is the only product I've found that works.
Cons:
  • I'm a guy, and this smells like oranges.... but it's not that bad.

12 out of 19 people found this review helpful

Extract of tangerine in an oil free cream, consisting of Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Xanthan gum, Myristyl Myristate, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA , Triethanolamine.

Member reviews

By on

I cringe at the thought of ever NOT using Sana Fela Shine Free MAX!

Pros

• A little goes a long way, and this orangy-smelling cream both moisturizes my face and makes it less oily! It helps with my acne a little, too!

Cons

[not submitted]
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 30
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

I'm not grossed out every time I touch my face anymore.

Pros

• Smells great, a little goes a long way, and it naturally reduces the oil on my face!

Cons

[not submitted]
  • moderate
  • for more than a year
  • $ 30
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It keeps me from looking like an oil slick.

Pros

• This stuff works GREAT! Easy to use, the real deal.

Cons

• None.
  • moderate
  • for about a year
  • $ 30
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

It works to keep me oil free!

Pros

• I love this stuff. It really works. Stops oily production, and doesn't dry out your skin.

Cons

• It has to be ordered at the company website.
  • light
  • for a few months
  • $ 30
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.