Page 2 of Sana Fela Max Oil Control Cream reviews

4.9/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Sana Fela

Extract of tangerine in an oil free cream, consisting of Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Xanthan gum, Myristyl Myristate, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA , Triethanolamine.

Reviewed on April 1, 2012

I cringe at the thought of ever NOT using Sana Fela Shine Free MAX!

Reviewed on March 23, 2012

I'm not grossed out every time I touch my face anymore.

Reviewed on March 22, 2012

It keeps me from looking like an oil slick.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

It works to keep me oil free!