Sana Fela Max Oil Control Cream reviews

4.9/5 - 14 reviews

Brand: Sana Fela

Extract of tangerine in an oil free cream, consisting of Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Xanthan gum, Myristyl Myristate, Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA , Triethanolamine.

Only product that worked for me
Reviewed on April 2, 2014

Like others with oily skin, I've tried almost everything. I'm a guy too so I couldn't use the whole milk of magnesia covered by makeup trick. Oil control moisturizers would work for about 30 minutes and then my skin would be more oily than ever. Initially, the product didn't work wonderfully, it was a hundred times better than anything else I tried but I did have to reapply after about 4 hours. I was pretty satisfied but after about 2 weeks of consistent, daily use I noticed my skin was less oily even upon waking up before applying.

I should also note I've been on the regimen for over a year now and it doesn't irritate or cause any pimples. Additionally, it's a little pricey but if you suffer from an extremely oily t-zone like me, you'd pay anything to get rid of the embarrassment it causes.

Best product EVER for oil control!
Reviewed on November 21, 2013

I've tried them all - astringents, acne treatments, diet, powder, blotting pads. This product is helps without irritating my skin or causing redness. The customer service team at Sana Fela are very nice too - I emailed with questions before I bought. They are informative and supportive, return emails, and are not pushy at all.

Only thing that's worked
Reviewed on July 23, 2013

I used to have really oily skin, to the point where I wouldn't want to touch my face in the morning before I washed it and I'd look like an oil slick in the afternoon. Within a few days of using max oil control my skin was less oily and over time the oiliness decreased so significantly that the results would last for a while even if I didn't use the cream every day! And the best part: the active ingredient is natural, so no skin irritation.

Shine Free Max is the BEST product out there!
Reviewed on June 7, 2013

I have super sensitive and (ugghh) very oil skin. Shine free max is amazing, because it feels cool and light as you spread it on your skin, and it dries quickly. It doesn't sting at all, instead it feels very soothing. Nothing is better. After a number of applications, you realize that your skin is not greasy anymore! IT IS THE BEST!!!!

Reviewed on December 26, 2012

Great stuff. The only thing that has really worked for me.

Reviewed on September 18, 2012

I use this every day because it is the only product that really works.

Reviewed on July 22, 2012

Once you try it - you will always want to use it!

Reviewed on April 28, 2012

It's the BEST - I just ordered two jars today, so I won't run out again!

Reviewed on April 14, 2012

Love it! I'm telling friends in High School who have complimented my skin about Shine Free Max. If you type 'THHS' in the discount code box, you get free shipping.