Salicylic Acid Peel reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Reviewed on March 9, 2012

I have had problems with acne breakouts since my teens. It was never super bad but even one zit is horrifying and they always seem to pop up at the worst times. I heard “You’ll outgrow it.” so many times. I am in my late 20’s so just how old do I have to be to outgrow it? My girlfriend told me she has been using Perfect Image Salicylic 20% Gel Peel and swore that it does work. I decided to try it and I am amazed at the results after just a month. I have tried other peels that helped a little but I truly believe that the botanical extracts with the anti-inflammatory and anti-bacteria properties are the ingredients in this Perfect Image peel that other peals do not always provide. I am convinced that the combination of salicylic and botanical extracts is exactly what works for me. I will be recommending Perfect Image peel products to all my friends.