Salcura Antiac Daily Face Wash reviews

4/5 - 1 review

Brand: Salcura

Salcura Antiac Daily Face Wash

Purified Water (Aqua), Vegetable Solubiliser (Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside), Coconut Oil (Coco-Glucoside), Natural Stabiliser (Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer), Organic Anti-bacterial (Phenoxyethanol), Vegetable Emulsifier (Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate), Vegetable Glycerin (Glyceryl Laurate), PEG Free Solubiliser (Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate), Provitamin B5 (Panthenol), Anethole (p-Anisic Acid), Natural Amino Acid (Arginine), Bisabolol, Sallt (Zinc PCA), Lactose, Emulisifier (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Seabuckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides Kernel Extract), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Glycerin Skin Conditioner (Ethylhexylglycerin), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder), Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil).

Salcura Antiac Daily Face Wash

Works for me as a face wash
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

Firstly, I have to say that everybody is different so what may work for one skin type may not work for another. I have tried all the range of salcura products and they didn't clear my acne but I have no doubt that it works for other people. I stopped using the spray and spot treatment as they weren't working for me, I think they were too harsh or had too many ingredients in which my skin may have been sensitive to but I still use this facewash to take my make up off which it does a really good job at. As I wash it off, it's not too harsh, cleans well and the most important thing is it doesn't break me out. Used with the Panacea elixir afterwards followed by vegetable glycerin my skin is the best it's been in years and I'm happy that I've got here using all-natural products :)