Salcura Antiac Activ Gel Serum reviews

3.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Salcura Antiac

Salcura Antiac Activ Gel Serum

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3, Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Alcohol Denat, Zinc PCA, Arginine, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Laurate, p-Anisic Acid, Melaleuca, Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Citrus, Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Eucalyptus, Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Juice Powder, Hippophae Rhamnoides, Kernel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium, Hydroxide, Beta-Carotene, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin,, Caprylyl Glycol, Limonene, Linalool.

Salcura Antiac - ACTIV Gel Serum 15ml
updated: 11/25/2015 09:16 UTC
- is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

Salcura Antiac Activ Gel Serum

Not for me but will work for some
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

Firstly, I have to say that everybody is different so what may work for one skin type may not work for another. I have tried all the range of salcura products and they didn't clear my acne but I have no doubt that it works for other people. I stopped using the spray and spot treatment as they weren't working for me, I think they were too harsh or had too many ingredients in which my skin may have been sensitive to but I still use this facewash to take my make up off which it does a really good job at. As I wash it off, it's not too harsh, cleans well and the most important thing is it doesn't break me out. Used with the Panacea elixir afterwards followed by vegetable glycerin my skin is the best it's been in years and I'm happy that I've got here using all-natural products :)

Works Well
Reviewed on November 29, 2013

I have been using Salcura's products for quite some time now, I combine the Antiac spray with their Sensitive Face Wash Omega 3,6,7 and 9 formula. Salcura boast all natural ingredients which is what drawn me to their products as I have spent the last twenty or so years bombarding my skin with chemical treatments, as I also suffer from Rosacea I needed a product that would not cause upset to that condition also. The Antiac spray has a strange odour sort of like olive oil, but once I had applied it to my skin I felt really refreshed and clean, I apply it twice daily and have noticed a significant reduction in outbreaks and redness, greasy skin in my T zone has almost become normal but I must stress this is not an overnight wonder treatment I have been using this for over six months, visible difference took between two and four months. Antiac comes in 50ml 100ml and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee which is not seen very often and if you look on there website you will find they do free samples.