Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray reviews

Brand: Salcura Antiac

Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray

Water (Aqua), Vitamin and Mineral Solution, Dead Sea Minerals (Maris Sal), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum), Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophaes Rhamnoides), Manuka Oil (Leptospermum Scoparium), Nerolina Oil (Melaleuca Piliga), Vegetable Glycerine, Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe Barbadensis), Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus).

Salcura Antiac - Acne Clearing Spray - 50ml
updated: 07/29/2015 09:57 UTC

Salcura Antiac Acne Clearing Spray

Not for me but may work for some
Reviewed on June 14, 2015

Firstly, I have to say that everybody is different so what may work for one skin type may not work for another. I have tried all the range of salcura products and they didn't clear my acne but I have no doubt that it works for other people. I stopped using the spray and spot treatment as they weren't working for me, I think they were too harsh or had too many ingredients in which my skin may have been sensitive to but I still use this facewash to take my make up off which it does a really good job at. As I wash it off, it's not too harsh, cleans well and the most important thing is it doesn't break me out. Used with the Panacea elixir afterwards followed by vegetable glycerin my skin is the best it's been in years and I'm happy that I've got here using all-natural products :)

Reviewed on January 2, 2013

Great product. I don't believe products that claim an all natural treatment for acne but this was made by Salcura, which is even trusted by doctors. This products works greatly, It has no side effects. It has balanced out the oil on my face and smoothed out the skin. It has even helped remove the red marks that the Benzoyl Peroxide I used, created.