Sage Skin Care Biological Redefining Mask reviews

Brand: Sage Skin Care

Sage Skin Care Biological Redefining Mask

Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, titanium dioxide, glyceryl stearate, propylene glycol,cetyl alcohol, honey, mineral oil, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, kaolin, glycosaminoglycans, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium pca, polysorbate 20, bentonite, carbomer, tetrasodium edta, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, fragrance.

Sage Skin Care Biological Redefining Mask

Expensive but very good for sensitive skin
Reviewed on December 11, 2013

This is almost like a professional facial at home. I have been using the Sage Skincare biological redefining mask for a couple of years now. It is expensive, but I only need to use it about once a week. I can really see a difference in my face when I use it. It does not so much clear my skin, but rather it refines the pores and gives my skin more overall smoothness, brightness. You need to follow the instructions about how to apply the mask (be generous with it, and only leave it on for 10-15 minutes) Again, this is not an acne medicine and alone it will not clear your skin, but it will refine/brighten/smooth and youthify older looking skin. It is a great pore-refining mask for sensitive and acne prone skin but is not really an anti-acne on its own. I see a huge difference in my skin when I use it, and I have had many occasions where someone has commented that I look "rested" or "look great" and it is ONLY the day after I use this mask. It does make my skin a tiny bit "red" right after using it, but the postivie impacts on my skin last for several days. So I like to use it the day before I want my skin to look its best. I notice that if I run out of this and go for a couple of weeks or more without it, my skin starts to look worse (dull, large pores, etc) and then I NEED to get some of this right away. I would give this five stars instead of four stars if it were a little less expensive or if it were even a bit more sensitive-skin safe (it slighly reddens my very fair complexion)

Anonymous
Reviewed on August 12, 2008

Sage's whole skincare line is amazing, it's the only thing that cleared up my skin and KEPT it that way!

p.s. If your skin turns red/tingles from this mask, put a bit of Sage Old Lady Cream under it, it will protect from redness without changing results