Rosula Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (4%) Wash reviews

3.6/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Rosula

Rosula Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (4%) Wash

Sodium Sulfacetamide (10%) and Sulfur (4%).

Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Water.

Reviewed on December 10, 2012

My derm gave me this to use for the month before I could get on accutane. It helped stop new lesions from forming, but did not clear my acne. It made my face really, really flaky, dry, and tight. It was only a short term med til I could get on the accutane, but I didn't like it much. I would recommend for short term use to those trying to hold acne at bay for similar reasons, but for severe acne long term use wouldn't help anything much. Also, smelt strongly of sulfur (a main ingredient) and left a white, chalky film on my face where I had applied it.

JackH, St. Louis, MO
Reviewed on August 18, 2009

Best product I have found for rosacea acne in five years! I would highly recommend it. I found it's cheaper to get from a Canadian pharmacy than in the US with my health insurance!

Anonymous
Jeana, Philadelphia
Reviewed on April 15, 2009

This product was seriously the only thing that answered my prayers. My skin is all one color now, no redness, pimples are almost extinct on my face. I would recommend this to anyone who has gone through numerous prescriptions, over the counter products, antibiotics, topical gels, natural remedies, and dermatologist visits to no avail. The frustration is over.

Mbss
Reviewed on March 2, 2009

It worked really well for a while. definitely worth a try.

Anonymous, USA
Anonymous 2, USA
Reviewed on June 30, 2008

So, my advice, is talk to different pharmacies and find one that will allow the substitution.

Anonymous, USA
Reviewed on September 30, 2007

Useful if you can afford the monthly fees on it. I'm still looking for new products to use, that's similar to this one.