Rose Water reviews

4.6/5 - 5 reviews

Reviewed on October 18, 2012

Rose water is great. I've recently stopped using all acne medications because all seem to have negative effects on me. I use rose water and witch hazel. The combination gets rid of all the dirt and unnessary oils. I then apply Aloe Vera Gel, which calms the redness and cools the acne that hurts. As a moisturizer I use 100% Argan Oil. The oil takes a little getting used to but it's great. All in all, I'd recommend rose water because it is a natural toner and natural is always better in my opinion.

Reviewed on March 11, 2011

When treating acne, its best to be as gentle as possible while getting to the root of the problem. Rosewater is anti-septic and anti-inflammatory. It also helps in acting as a toner as it shrinks pore size.

Add this to your usual toner via spray or a few drops.

For me, I apply my apple cider vinegar toner mixture(30-40% acv + 60-70% spring water) on a cotton ball then spray a few times over it with rosewater. Then I gently apply it over my skin, using a few cotton balls for different areas of my face.

This method is gentle, yet extremely effective as a daytime toner. Not only does it keep white heads away, but it helps with redmarks, scarring, enlarged pores and keeps your face ph balanced as well as controlling oil.

Yet because acv is drying which can exasperate acne, I apply 4-5 drops of jojoba oil on my hands and gentle apply it over my face ten minutes after I apply the toner.

This keeps dry skin, oil and bacteria at bay. The three main causes of acne.

This method has clear all my red marks breakouts and is repairing all the years of harsh chemicals i used in the past.

Reviewed on December 24, 2010

Add this to your usual toner via spray or a few drops.

This keeps dry skin, oil and bacteria at bay. The three main causes of acne.

Reviewed on September 13, 2010

It did not help me but the skin does feel toned after I apply it. However after more than 1 month I did not see any difference

Reviewed on July 19, 2010

I love using Rose Water as a toner, also add Witch Hazel with the Rose Water to work even better!

BUY ROSE WATER AND WITCH HAZEL!

THE PRICE IS FOR ONLY THE ROSE WATER I BOUGHT!