Roscara Skin Rescue Soothing Lotion reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Roscara

Roscara Skin Rescue Soothing Lotion

Water, Chondrus crispus (Irish Moss) Extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glycerine, Lactic Acid.

Roscara Skin Rescue Soothing Lotion

Keeps my adult acne away completely
Reviewed on June 1, 2016

I was given some of this lotion to ease some mosquito bites I had gotten while on holiday (which it did very well) and after a couple of days noticed it had also cleared up some spots I seemed to have permanently on my chin. I have been using it every day since as it keeps those spots away (if I ever forget to use it for a few days - lo and behold those stubborn spots start to come back). It's great stuff