Rodan + Fields Unblemish reviews

2.7/5 - 43 reviews

Brand: Rodan + Fields

Acne Treatment Sulfur Wash
Sulfur (3%).

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Distearyl Phthalic Acid Amide, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ceteareth-20, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Glycol Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sucrose, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Trideceth-6, Cetyl Alcohol, Linoleic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Acacia Senegal Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Red 33.

Clarifying Toner
Ingredients:
Water, Witch Hazel Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Azelaic Acid, Lecithin, Arginine, Soluble Fish Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Rosemary Extract,Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Menthyl Lactate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Zinc Phenolsulfonate, Sodium Glycolate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Benzophenone-9, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Red 33, Blue 1.

Acne Benzoyl Peroxide Treatment
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%).

Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-21, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Niacinamide, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc PCA, Polyquaternium-24, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Violet 2, Red 33, Blue 1.

AMAZING!!!
Reviewed on June 29, 2017

Nothing from my dermatologist worked on my cystic acne. These produces cleared it right up after about 3 weeks!!! I would deff recommend this.

POISON!
Reviewed on June 8, 2017

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time.Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn.

I spoke with my consultant and she said that's normal, your face needs to purge. So I followed the directions and applied it again two days later. At this point my face felt like sand paper but I wanted to give it another try. I immediately regretted it.

Um, no thank you. This is awful. So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits.

My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison. Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home.....

All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields.It's poison.

POISON! DO! NOT! USE!
Reviewed on June 8, 2017

On Sunday I used Rodan and Fields "Unblemish" for the first time. Immediately after my skin began to itch, turn red, and burn.

My skin burned as if someone had thrown boiling water mixed with poison on my face. It began to bubble and blister and swell. By Tuesday night my face literally hot to the touch. Wrinkly like an old woman (I'm 28). And itches beyond belief! I can't sleep or smile due to pain and itching. I looked up pictures of burn victims, and it's exactly what my skin looks like right now. My consultant told me to keep going, that it needs to do this to get better. Um, no thank you. This is awful.

So I started hydrating last night with lotion, and it can't stay on my skin because it's eating it up so fast. I woke up today completely swollen on my entire face, my eyes look like slits. My consultant offered to swap it out with a different product but I do not trust this brand. It is literally poison.

Everyone at work is looking at me like they either feel so sorry for me, or have asked if I had a chemical peel. One woman kindly asked if I was okay, and then asked if their was anything she needs to know, like if I was safe at home..... I told her what happened and she said she thought someone had thrown boiling water on me.

All that to say, do not use anything from Rodan and Fields. It's poison.

Review about: Rodan And Fields Unblemish Beauty Set.

Bye bye cystic acne
Reviewed on June 1, 2017

I am so sad there are negative reviews! I wish it did for those ladies what it has done for me. Completely eliminated my blackhead and cystic acne. I have been using it for 4 months and I look like a new person!!! Te awesome thing is you get a 60 day guarantee even if you've used all the product. So you have nothing to lose.

It's a life saver
Reviewed on May 21, 2017

When I turned 12, my acne was very bad. It was very embarrassing too. I tried ALL the drugstore products, and I also tried Proactive. NOTHING worked.!!! Then, my mom bought me Unblemish. After 6 months of washing my face twice a day, everyday with all 4 steps, my skin was completely clear and it still is today

The absolute worst acne product ever. Horrifying
Reviewed on May 9, 2017

Really bad itchy PAINFULL hot swollen red rash with wrinkly lines on entire face down to neck all the way to behind ears. Look like a burn victim

Feels like thick bumpy disgusting sandpaper. A million tiny Disgusting bubbles between layers of skin. At least a dozen cystic acne forming and my skin before this never had more than one in a 2 month period. Feels like some stabbed my a million times with needles. Horrifying. Never had this happen before. My skin is worst than it has ever been. Skin looks extremely dry and wrinkly lines like sunburn.

I feel horrified and scared this won't go away. I feel like someone spilled chemicals all over my face and I got a chemical burn.

My entire face especially my neck feels extremely itchy and uncomfortable.

I just feel so sad and depressed after this. And extra low self esteem. This is the effect after just one use.

The "purge" is supposed to last about 1 to 2 months. I can't believe this. I cannot go through with this. What happens if you stop using this after two months? Will your skin stay clear or go back to what it was.?? Because what's the point of going through 2 months of absolute torture

Horrible cystic acne with product x2
Reviewed on April 10, 2017

I've tried hundreds of acne products and diet changes. Finally after 15 long years, I had been able to maintain my face with no new breakouts. I started using rodan and fields because several people had recommended it and the reviews all seemed great. About three weeks after starting their products my face broke out in about 30 cystic pimples. I stopped using rodan and fields immediately. I let my face clear up 100% and waited a month before trying it again. Shortly after starting it again, my skin broke out in cystic acne. I should've known since this same company originally developed proactive it would be about the same quality. Save your money, the dermatologist can do the same thing for the same price.

I couldn't live without it
Reviewed on March 9, 2017

Since I was in high school I have suffered from very bad acne, especially because as an athlete I constantly am getting hot and sweaty. I tried numerous medicines and solutions both over the counter and prescriptions and went to several dermatologists - nothing really worked until I ran into Unblemished. At first, I will admit the transition was a bit rough, but it is always difficult when your skin is adjusting to new products. But once I had adjusted, my skin cleared up and except for an occasional pimple now and then, my skin is perfect - smooth, clear and beautiful - When one does appear, I apply Step #3 at night and by morning, there is no trace of it. I love these products and I order extra to be sure I never run out. I couldn't live without them - and I am loving the way my skin looks and feels. Nothing works for everyone - I am glad I finally found what works for me. No scam here.

I would not risk using this product
Reviewed on February 9, 2017

I worked very closely with my consultant and did everything right. My skin just kept getting worse and worse. My cheeks were filled with huge cystic pimples that were very painful. There are some people that seem to like the product, but I see a lot more bad reviews than good. The product is way too expensive. I sent in my product 1 month before the trial ended and I never received my money back guarantee. So with that being said, I basically paid $190 for the worse acne of my life. They aren't consistent with giving you your money back so I wouldn't trust that either.

If you are suffering from acne, I would not risk it with this company. Try something more natural and use a honey and cinnamon mask for 15 min 3 times a week. Moisturize with face lotion after washing your face every night. In the mornings don't wash your face, just splash it with some water and put sunscreen on right after. My Face is doing 50x better with doing this although I'm not sure if the acne scars that I got from using this kit will ever go away.

by JayRay Fanara on 03/23/2017 04:18
Certainly this product is not for everyone. However, I have seen so many do really well with this product and it has changed their life! It can be a little expensive but when you use it the items last for at least two months and you always can push the monthly shipment one or two months out to be sure you are only receiving product WHEN you need it. I am very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and that you had trouble getting back your money. I have actually never heard that before but of course things can happen. I bet if you asked and showed them they would honor the guarantee and would be very surprised if they didn't. Again I am sorry for this unfortunate experience and hope you wil try again. On the other hand I have seen so many have complete success with this product as well as with other lines like Soothe or Reverse for dark age spots or dull skin. Glas to hear that you have found what YOU need and that your skin is now clear :)
NEVER PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
Reviewed on January 8, 2017

I am a 15 year old , female who has suffered with minor acne since the 6th grade. I have tried EVERYTHING possible to try and keep my acne consistent/ fade scars. I have had many visits to the dermatologist. The dermatologist has prescribed me with multiple creams, cleansers, oral medicine, but nothing seemed to get me where I wanted to be with my skin. I came to a point where I wanted a dramatic change in my skin because I felt like it was ruining my all around appearance, and that was when I was introduced to the most terrible

Regimen. Like I said, my face was at the "MINOR" stage with acne when I started "unblemish", and now I'm at a whole

Other stage. The first two weeks I was using "unblemish", my skin cleared up, barely had a blemish on it. The longer I continued it, the worse my skin got. I've NEVER had a cyst on my face until I started this treatment, nor have I had acne in certain places before I started this. I decided to stick with it for a full 2 1/2 months because my consultant kept convincing me it was just "purging". Logically, it made no sense because my face shouldn't purge for a good two months. My face should be clear by now, but now, I'm left to suffer with worse acne than when I began this whole treatment. I DO NOT recommend this regimen to anyone, because I was continually reminded "it was going to get better" by my consultant, but it never did. Don't put yourself through this.